Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV

"Why is it so fucking cold here!"

"It's fucking December man what do you expect."

"I should've brought a fucking thicker jacket."

It's currently early in the morning at Seoul. Me, Elijah and Ash are jogging around the block near the house we're staying for a while in Seoul. We've been staying at the house of coach Riley's brother who is also a coach from the nearby gym. It's the fifth day of our stay in here, and so far we're enjoying it.

The air is much cleaner makes it easier to breath, maybe because there's a lot of trees in here. And like I said before, the view is amazing, it's a good to see a new environment for once. But the strong and chilly wind of December kinda ruin the mood for my friends over here.

"Can you guys like stop cussing for 30 seconds? We're in the middle of public." I said while looking back at the both of them who is panting from the running, the visible steam floating out from our mouth shows how cold the weather is.

"It's fineee, it's not like they understand what we are talking about." Ash replied back.

"Oh yeah? So care to explain the people who has been staring holes at the back of our head for a while now?"

As I said that both Elijah and Ash looked back to see some of local people is staring at us weirdly and even some of them are shaking heads.

"Oh, I guess 'fuck' is a universal word huh." Elijah said.

"We're speaking English AND it's a universal language, god dammit man." I said while sighing.

"Oh yeah, well we're a foreigner in the first place. No matter where we go they always gave us looks." Ash said.

"True to that, anyway aren't you cold man? It's like minus degree or something here." Elijah asked me which it seems that I wasn't even bothered by the cold.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I always sleep without my clothes on so I'm used to it."

"Shit you're going to kill yourself if you do that here..." Well he's not wrong there, I'm going to freeze to death if I went to sleep buck naked in this kind of weather.

"I'm a human too you know, of course I wouldn't do it." I replied to Elijah as we all laugh a little and continue our running routine for a couple of minutes.

After a long session of running we found ourselves at the park, don't know the name of it but this place is beautiful. We're now sitting on the nearby bench, huffing and puffing trying to control our breath.

"Well... that warmed... my ass...'" Elijah said while trying to catch his breath in the middle of his sentences. Me and Ash just laughed at his statement but also agree with it, the running got our body warmed up, which is good for this kind of weather.

"Yeah... well, at least we found a good place to rest for a bit until we go back." I said while looking around the park. "I'm gonna buy a drink. You guys wants some?"

"Water... I need water..."

"Just get me something to refresh my throat."

I nodded and laughed at them at the same time as I saw how tired they are. Well I'm quite tired myself, but I'm getting thirsty so might as well to cool down myself with a walk while looking something to drink. As I'm walking around the park I look anywhere to see if I can found a place that sells some kind of beverages.

'Is there any vending machine or some kind? There must be something out here.'

While searching for some beverages I took the time to look at the sight of the park, I said it before and I said it again this place is beautiful, huge as well. It got so many trees around here, it gives a soothing breeze of wind and I can smell fresh air coming from it. There's a children playground with kids running and playing around it. There's even a river here, the water looks so clean you can see the bottom of it.