Chapter 1

Have you ever feel that sensation when you woke up in the morning feeling so refreshed? And you look out the window and saw the sun is rising, the flowers are dancing, the birds are singing, and thought "Ahh, what great morning it is"? well that's what the citizens of Seoul, South Korea are feeling at the moment. Another great and peaceful morning...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"UNNIE!! YUJIN TOOK MY SNACKS AGAIN!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Well some of them I guess.

In the living room inside the dorm of Kpop group I*zone, it can be seen that Minju is having a bickering with one of her maknae, Yujin because of well, snacks problem.

"Heyy, I didn't take your snacks, what are you talking about?" said Yujin on the sofa while eating what it seems to be a pack of gummy bear.

"You literary eating my gummy bear right now!" said Minju while standing in front of Yujin with a pout on her face

"What do you mean yours? It doesn't have your name on it"

"Yujin, It's literary placed on the side next to my pillow" said Minju with a deadpan face.

"..... still it doesn't have your name on it" replied Yujin with a poker face.

"EUNBI UNNIEE!" whined Minju.

This isn't the first time they fought over a food, and for sure it wouldn't be the last.

"C'mon you two stop fighting over a snack, we still have a lot of snack inside the kitchen drawer so stop fighting over it okay?" mother of I*zone Eunbi said in a comforting but still a stern tone

"Ne Unnie... " "Mianhe Unnie..." replied the both of them while apologizing.

Yujin POV

After I apologize to Minju unnie and gave back her gummy bears, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. When I came into the kitchen I found Chaewon unnie cooking something.

"Unnie, what are you cooking?" I said while hugging her from behind as it seems she got startled by it.

"Yahh, don't do that, I'm cooking here so it's dangerous" Chaewon unnie said while having a pout on her face

"Hehehe, sorry unnie, I didn't mean to do that. Youre so cute you know that~" I apologize while letting go of her.

"It's okay, I'm making kimchi rice, you want some?" Chaewon unnie offered as she smiled.

"Wahh, unn I want some, im kinda hungry actually hehe"

"Arasseo, just sit down and wait okay? I'm making for the others as well" Chaewon unnie told me to wait as I nodded my head and went back to the living room to sit down back at the sofa and playing with my phone while I waited for the food.

As I sit down at the sofa, I saw the others came out from their perspective room, it seems they just woke up.

"Good morning Yujin.." said Sakura unnie still a bit sleepy and rubbing her eye.

"Morning unnie, did you stay up late again playing video games?"

"Ehehe yeah, I got into it for too long I didn't realize the time" she said while rubbing the back of her head in an embarrassed manner.