m a k e u p

breakup part 2

.

details : vinnie realizes he messed up and he goes to talk to you and try to convince you to get back together with him

.

vinnie's pov:

6 months. it's been 6 months since i broke up with her. that was the worst decision of my life. i thought i fell out of love with her but i was just in a bad place mentally. i've texted her so many times over the last few months and she's just left me on read or ignored me. i've called her but no response. dm'd her but she blocked me on everything except twitter and her twitter dm's were off. i decided to go over to her house and talk to her. i got dressed and got in the car to head to her house. it was about 11:30 am when i got there and i saw her car in the driveway telling me she was home. i walked up to her front door and knocked on the door a few times before she opened the door.

y/n: vinnie...
y/n: what are you doing here-
v: i- i just wanted to talk
v: i've tried texting you and calling you but you've just been ignoring me so i decided to talk to you in person
y/n: don't you think i have a good reason to ignore you?

she started raising her voice as she grew angrier

v: yes baby but please just let me explain to you
y/n: fine, come in

y/n's pov:

i was frustrated he was here but i was happy to see him again. i missed him and still loved him even though i was still mad at him.

y/n: so explain why you just walked away from me with no reason

he explained everything to me and it made sense considering he was not himself weeks before we broke up.

y/n: i am so sorry i've been so hard on you. i just was to hurt that i didn't see that you were going through your own things.
v: it's ok love. you were going through your own things and i didn't wanted to dump everything on you.
v: how about we give this another try? if that's okay with you
y/n: i say give it another try

he leaned into kiss me and boy did i miss that feeling

3 years later

it's  been about 3 years since me and vinnie got back together and things have been amazing. he moved back in with me 6 months after we got back together. about a year after we got back together he proposed to me at a dinner with this family. 6 months after he proposed i found out i was pregnant. april 2023 i gave birth to our baby boy levi. levi is now about a two and a half. i was also 5 months pregnant with our baby girl lavender. it was october and it was almost halloween. 

v: hey love he said walking into the kitchen with levi 

y/n: hey vin 

y/n: levi you ready to help daddy paint mommy's belly

l: yeah! 

l: what are we painting 

v: a pumpkin 

y/n: c'mon baby lets go outside i said talking to levi 

after we went outside vinnie started  to pour paint onto the plate and layed brushes out. 

v: c'mon levi let's start painting 

y/n: that's cold i laughed pulling vinnie's hand off my stomach 

v: sorry love 

he kissed my stomach before giving levi a brush as they begun painting. after about 20 minutes they were finally done. 

l: look mommy! we did it! 

y/n: i love it baby, thank you! 

y/n: thank you love

 i leaned up to give vinnie a kiss and asked if he could take pictures of me to post on instagram. after about 2 hours of having the paint on, making dinner, eating dinner together and playing with levi i decided it was time to finally take it off and put levi to bed. i took a shower first and scrubbed the paint off before vinnie took a shower. vinnie went to grab levi from his room so we could give him a bath. i turned the water on and let it get warm then put bubbles in. vinnie put levi in then we gave him a bath. i took pajamas out for levi as well as a diaper and his brush. i got him changed and then let him pick out a book we could read before he goes to sleep. he cuddled up next to my bump like he's done every night since we told him i was pregnant. vinnie read the book as levi slowly started to dose off. after he fell asleep i tucked him in and gave him a kiss while vinnie put the book back and turned his night light on. he came over to give him a kiss on his head before we walked out to go to sleep ourselves. i had done my night time routine before taking a shower so i could go to bed right away. we both got into bed and under the blankets before he wrapped his arms around my waist resting his hands on my stomach. he kissed my stomach then gave me a kiss.

v: good night baby, i love you 

y/n: good night love, i love you more 

i was so lucky to have him