p r o p o s a l

details

.

you and vinnie are celebrating your 3 year anniversary at your favorite restaurant. he takes you down to the beach and proposes

.

y/f/r = your favorite restaurant

.

vinnie's pov:

today i was finally going to propose to the girl who has made me so happy over the last 3 years. we were going to her favorite restaurant which was down by the beach to celebrate three years of being together. the plan was to take her dinner, eat, have dessert then take her down to the beach and propose.

v: love are you ready?

y/n: yeah i'll be down in a sec

she came down and looked stunning as always

v: you look beautiful

y/n: and you look very handsome

v: happy 3 years gorgeous

y/n: happy 3 years baby

y/n's outfit:

vinnies outfit:

vinnies outfit:

i gave her a quick peck then grabbed her hand and took her to the car

i gave her a quick peck then grabbed her hand and took her to the car. she connected her phone to my car to play bluetooth and then we were off to y/f/r. after we pulled in to the parking lot i opened her door , grabbed her hand and started walking inside to the hostess for our reservation. the waitress sat us at our table, gave us our menus and left to give us a few moments to order.

w: and what can i get you guys to drink?

v: i'll have a coke

y/n: do you guys have white wine?

w: yes

y/n: i'll take a glass of white wine

w: alright i'll just need to see your ID

she showed her ID then the waitress went to get our drinks. she came back and ordered our food. we waited about 15 minutes then our food came out, we ate then the waitress took our plates.

w: any special occasion you guys are celebrating today?

v: our three year anniversary

i smiled looking over at y/n

w: would you guys like a small cake to celebrate?

v + y/n: sure

she left to get the cake as well as the check. me and y/n at the cake and i paid the bill. it was now time to go propose to the love of my life.

v: you wanna go to the beach love? it's right down the street

y/n: yeah, why not

we got in the car and i started driving down to the beach. we both took off our shoes before i once again opened the door for her and grabbed her hand so we could walk along the water. i stopped walking once i saw the moon was directly across from us.

y/n: look how pretty the moon is

v: not as you though princess

i kissed her cheek as she laughed at my cheesiness. i turned to her before i started talking again

v: love, i have loved you from the moment we met four years ago and i knew you were the one. you have helped me through my darkest times and didn't just lash out on me and leave like the rest of my ex's. you have made me the happiest i have ever been and i cannot thank you enough for that. my family loves you so much and that was the one thing i was wanted in my next relationship, a girl who loves my family as much as i do. you and my mom are the life of the party when you guys are together. my friends love you which made me happy because they hated my other girlfriends. poncho and hera both love you. i love you. your smile lights up a room and you can always make me happy when i'm having a bad today. and don't even get me started on kids. the way you are around kids melts my heart and i cannot wait to start a family with you one day. so with that being said... i got down on one knee and pulled out the ring... will you continue to make me the happiest man ever and marry me?

i looked up at her as her eyes filled with tears and she nodded her head vigorously

y/n: yes yes a million times yes

y/n: it's beautiful vin

y/n: i love it thank you

she continued to look at the ring as tears streamed down her face after she gave me a hug and gave me a passionate kiss

y/n: i love you so much vinnie

v: i love you so much more y/n

she started running back to the car screaming " i'm getting married".

this woman made me so happy.

i drove back to the house so we could have a movie night. after about watching three hours of watching movies i could tell she was getting tired. i picked her up bridal style so we could change, do our night routine and go to bed. i wrapped her in my arms holding her close as she drifted off to sleep.

v: love you so much princess

i kissed her forehead then drifted off to sleep myself

@ y/n.levine

❤ liked by vinniehacker, reggieisahacker, maria

liked by vinniehacker, reggieisahacker, maria.hacker.3 and 1,300,970 more

y/n.levine: mrs. hacker has a nice ring to it... @vinniehacker

vinniehacker: can't wait to call you my wife
       y/n.levine: can't wait to call you my husband 🤍

reggieisahacker: congrats guys!
       y/n.levine: thanks reg <3

maria.hacker.3: yay! we're both going to be mrs. hacker now! congrats guys!
        y/n.levine: yay!! thanks maria <33

natey120: finally put a ring on it!
         y/n.levine: it was worth the wait haha <3