c a l m d o w n - 2

details
.
y/n's life after the breakup
.
y/n's pov

after me and vinnie broke up and we had that whole blowout a few of the people in the house had a conversation with me and said it was ok for me to continue living here until i was able to get on my feet and support me and my baby. i picked up 3 more jobs and was able to keep 2 of them and the 3rd one i was only able to keep for a week because people kept coming to harass me instead of buy anything. i was able to buy a bunch of baby stuff and majority of what she needed. oh yeah did i mention i was having a girl. i'll get to my pregnancy in a few. i'm still trying to work both jobs and get to that point of living on my own and being able to support the two of us without any worries. now to my pregnancy. i continued living here just moving to a different room that was big enough for the two of us. jett and vinnie made up but in order for them to make up jett's child had to be given up in the process. jett has not been involved and hasn't talked to me since he found out and vinnie doesn't talk to me either for obvious reasons even though i see them everyday and pass by them everyday. i've done pretty much everything myself during this pregnancy which has honestly impressed me. the only thing i avoided was building her crib.  i tried and failed so i had thomas and alex help me which they didn't mind so at least we're on good terms and they don't hate me. i was on maternity leave from my jobs since i was 3 weeks away from my due date. i've been setting up my room to make sure it was "baby safe" and was set up for when she was here.

today i decided to do her laundry and start folding and separating her clothes. i walked down stairs with her basket in my hands the best i could without falling before vinnie had to come down the stairs and knock it out of my hands shoving me on purpose. i was already in a bad mood as it was because of the braxton hicks contractions i had been experiencing for the last week so that ticked me off even more.

thomas: vinnie seriously

v: what?

mia; we understand you may not like y/n but was it really necessary to shove her and make her drop her basket?

v: i don't know what you're talking about

and here comes jett

j: here let me help you y/n he said kneeling down to help pick up clothes

y/n: jett no, you made it very clearly you wanted nothing to do with her and you haven't talked to me in months just go back to vinnie, kouvr and mia are already helping me

he sighed and got up to go towards vinnie

m: do you want me to put this in for you y/n?

y/n; please, i don't feel that good i'm gonna go lay down. thank you mia

m: of course

and that continued on for another week, jett trying to talk to me and vinnie trying to shove past me any chance he gets while the some of the house keep scolding him for it. today they decided to go out for dinner and guess who decided to stay back.

me and vinnie

i was really hoping today wasn't the day i go into labor because then i would have to drive myself there basically because i know vinnie won't. and guess what happened, with in 30 minutes of them being gone by water broke. my contractions hit me like a ton of bricks and i'm sobbing because of how painful they are. i grab the diaper bag and my hospital bag and attempt to walk down the stairs as fast as i could before another contraction hit. just my luck vinnie was downstairs probably annoyed of how much noise i was making. i kept sobbing and grunting in pain and made it half down the stairs before i stopped.