c o n c e r t

details

.

vinnie takes you to a harry styles concert with front row seats and meet and greet passes

.

(in honor of HSLOT starting today <3)

.

mp = merch person

.

vinnie's pov:

today i was surprising y/n with tickets to go see one of her favorite artists - harry styles - . she has been begging to go see him since he came out with fine line and announced tour dates. when we went into lockdown she didn't think she was going to get to go anymore because she was unsure of if he was going to cancel or reschedule. now here we are a year and a half after i bought tickets finally going to see him. it was his last day of tour and he was ending it in la. he's been in la for the last few days and he's done a few shows here in la already and y/n has been bummed she hasn't been able to see him and it was the same for today. the only reason she didn't buy tickets herself is because they were already sold out when she went to go buy tickets.

v: hey love, what's wrong?

y/n: today is harry's last tour date for love on tour and i can't go she said tearing up. who knows when he's gonna tour again or when he's gonna release another album. he could release another album and announce tour and then we go into lockdown again.

she did have a point with the new delta variant going around

v: get ready love, we're going out

y/n: i'm having a breakdown and you want to go out?

i sat on the bed and brought her into my lap

v: baby i promise where we're going you're going to love. now get ready and we'll leave when you're done. ok? she nodded in response.

after about 15 minutes she was ready

v: don't like seeing my baby sad c'mon cheer up

she turns her head to look at me giving me a death glare

i gave her the aux cord and she played her music as we drove to the arena. the forum was only about 20 minutes away but with traffic it took us about 40 minutes to get there. y/n was on her phone majority of the time so she didn't see where we were going. as i pulled into the parking lot i drove up to the lady to pay for parking y/n looked up. she saw where we were and her mouth dropped. i went to find a parking spot, parked and looked over at y/n crying.

y/n: you- i- how-

v: i bought tickets when they first went on sale

at this point she was balling her eyes out

v: i know how much you love him and you never got the chance to go to a one direction concert or his first tour so i bought tickets for you

she unbuckled her seat belt and climbed into my lap hugging me.

y/n: thank you v so much, i love you

v: i love you more, c'mon lets go inside

v: stop crying love i said wiping her tears

y/n: i'm not even wearing my harry shirt she looked down at her outfit laughing

v: i'll buy you one inside love