2. Hallucinations

Trust the magic of new beginnings

__

Song Kang, my bench mate, on whom I was drooling a few hours ago was looking right into my soul with those earthy brown colour eyes.

And I saw right back at them, feeling a shiver run down my spine. His gaze was on me and only that part brought me goosebumps. Was I this weak to a guy's gaze on me? Or was this only him?

Inserting his hands under his pockets, he kept looking into my eyes with no expression or whatever on his face and I was doing the same until he broke the silence stepping one foot closer to me, "What's your name?"

I blinked twice, "Hana Yamamoto"

Okay, my surname wasn't necessary. Why did I even let that out?

He let out a hum, and if I was not wrong I saw a smile on his face but he just didn't let me see and brought back a plain face.

"And yours?"

I asked, knowing it very well. After all, his name was on my mind since morning, but despite my name being called out aloud, he asked it again wanting me to do the same.

He licked his lips, glancing down at my lips and then back at my eyes, "Song Kang" he answered, making my knees weak.

That look made me float in the air but I was God's strongest soldier. I was going to be okay, yes.

Clasping my hands behind my back, I step back to not die from the proximity and to go back to class but it looked like God really had some plans for me. Two steps from Song Kang were taken forward making my back hit the wall calmly.

My heart racing like an idiot, again.

Both of his hands cage me on either side of my shoulders, blocking my way to go anywhere. Luckily there was no one around in the corridor but that was what made me anxious also. 

"Hana Yamamoto," He softly mentioned my name,   glaring back at my lips again. "You know..." he licks his lower lip, fluttering back his eyes on mine, "–You really got beautiful lips and..."

He shakes his head in short, "Go away before I kiss you"

And that was the second I felt like my heart was about to tear out of my rib cage and fall in his hands.

I had to run for my life.

Not wasting any second I bend down, going away from under his arms and catching up with the speed of lightning. Without turning back even once until I safely reached somewhere far from him.

He was too straightforward and I lost my mind because of it. The fact he randomly wanted to kiss me because of my lips made me think if he was a playboy or just couldn't control his boy hormones like mine.

Whatever it was, it sure made me flustered enough to get into the library without even knowing.

×××

I was about to die, but I kept taking short breaths to calm myself. Song Kang was sitting right beside me, his hands folded together, his body leaned back against the bench and his face focused on the lecture occuring right before him.