4. 10 Days

No risk, no story.
__

My lashes flutter open to a plain roof. I tilted my head towards the light coming from the window. It was morning already.

But I instantly frown, it wasn't my window. I glanced around to find myself in a whole other room. Well, it wasn't even a room, but a dungeon.

Steel-coated walls, broken machines piled up in a corner, and a long-hanging fan being the only source of air in the room. Large windows with barricades. Wooden bed with comfort beneath me, two pillows, one blanket and to my right a Glucose stand with tubes leading to my hand.

Reality threw bricks at me.

I was stabbed by one of the thugs and Song Kang was trying to save me.

I look at myself to only get shocked more. The buttons of my shirt were wide open. My bra peeking from inside, a large bandage covering my torso. My shoes and socks were removed and I was covered in blankets.

Who was here with me?

The pillow beside me with crumbled sheets hinted at someone sleeping right beside me.

I clasped my shirt closer to my body, scared. How long was I sleeping and who was curing me keeping me here in a dungeon?

The noise of the door unlocking startled me. Yanking off the IV syringe from my hand I grab the Glucose stand to fight in case I sense danger.

But to my astonishment, I see none other than Song Kang entering the room. A smile appears on his face as he realizes I'm awake but it widens further when he sees the Glucose stand ready in my hands to hit anyone entering through the door.

"Quite the fighter, aren't you?" He chuckled, coming towards the bed with some medicines in his hands.

I lower the Glucose stand and get on the bed, folding both my legs and grabbing the blanket to cover myself.

After reaching the bed, Kang reached for my hand and took it in his, taking a good look at it, "You hurt yourself" he looks into my eyes and rubs his thumb where the needle was injected before.

His smile not being on his face anymore.

Grabbing cotton, he applied an anaesthetic cream on the bruise as I quietly let him aid me.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked as he put a band-aid on me. I hesitantly nodded, curling my toes out of nervousness. He was unnecessary being nice to me, or did he like me?

Taking my hand back, I see him still smiling at me, "What do you like to eat?"

I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Why was he acting normal as if nothing happened? And why wasn't I at the hospital rather than this dungeon?

"Song Kang?"

"Hm?"

I tuck the long hair strands behind my ear as his eyes follow my every move.

"Why am I here?" I asked as he amusingly looked at me, "Why not?" He looks around before looking back at me, "You don't like it?"

I frown at his answer.

"No?"

He laughs, "Too bad" stretching his arms, he casually responds, "You have to stay here until we find a safe place."

I raise my brows, "Am I in danger?"

He stares at me, "You are,"

"From whom?"

"Aren't you hungry" Kang get's up from the bed ignoring my question, "I brought chicken, you like chicken?"

I shove away the blanket to get out of the bed too, but pain stings me in my back making me let out a sharp breath of pain, "God, this hurts!"