AFTERSHOW

„Congratulations Måneskin!" I hear my voice echo through the arena.

Me and the rest of the other presenters are on stage waiting for the Italian band to pick up their trophy.

All four have wet eyes and I see tears running down Thomas' and Victoria's cheeks. Damiano takes the trophy and once again the applause becomes louder.

Before they go to perform again Thomas blows me a kiss and I form a heart with my hands. In the next moment, Victoria throws herself at me and we hug tightly forgetting about the cameras that are probably now focusing on us.

I have to cut it off because the others are already on the way to their positions.

"Come on you gotta perform!" I laugh as we pull away and just now realise a few tears running down my cheeks.

Vic wipes them away and gives me a last triumphant smile before she joins her band mates.

After the show, Nikkie takes me to the staff's "after show party" (at least, that's what she called it). We have a few drinks and celebrate the successful night.

Around 3, I say goodbye to the others and head out. A taxi gives me a ride to my hotel and I make my way upstairs.

Finally in my room I change into my pyjamas because the day was extremely exhausting.

I am just done with brushing my teeth when there is a knock on the door. This causes me to frown. I just keep on standing in my room with a look to the door thinking I'm already hallucinating.

A few seconds pass by and I can hear an even louder hammering.

I rush over to the door and open it to face (surprise, surprise) Victoria DeAngelis. The girl leans against the door frame glaring straight at me with fiery eyes.

"Hey." I greet her slightly intimidated.

"Hi"

Victoria steps forward into my room without any shame but is tipsy on her feet. I realise, she is drunk.

"What are you doing here?" I laugh.

"Celebrating." she laughs back.

After looking me in the eyes for a few seconds, Vic walks past me and sits down on the edge of my huge bed. I simply decide to sit down on the ground in front of my ex girlfriend who grins like a clown, now.

When she realises what I'm doing, it doesn't take her long to slide down the edge of my bed and sit in front of me.

"So!"

Vic laughs at my awkward attempt to break the silence.

"You're wondering why I'm here, right?"

There is a certain rasp to her voice that sends chills down my spine but I'm able to shake it off.

"Obviously."

"To be exact, I don't know why I'm here but it felt like a great idea!"

She grins at me and I have to copy her mimic. There is an undeniable heat forming between the two of us.

"Oh my god Lena, what I already wanted to show you!" Victoria bursts out excitedly.

She starts fidgeting at her collar and eventually pulls out a necklace. My eyes widen as I recognise the pendant.

"You didn't..."

"Yes I kept it!" Vic proudly smiles at me.

I can't help it but reach out to the silver jewelery that has the shape of a moon. I gave her the necklace for Christmas during the exchange.

My gaze stays on her necklace a bit too long. I look up again and see her face is only a few inches away.

I stare back into her cold blue eyes, I can already sense her shampoo. Teasingly I tilt my head to the side and come closer as well but still don't touch her at any body part.

A grin plays around the corners of her mouth. I can't help but look at her lips, they're red and already slightly parted signalising me now is the right time.

Before I can actually lean in, Vic already pulls at the waistband of my pyjama's. Her slightly wet lips crush against my own without mercy.

Her talented fingers now run along my jaw as I aggressively kiss her back. She parts her lips and allows my tongue to enter.

It's not as uncertain as we used to do it when we were 15 years old, it's the exact opposite.
With every movement she does, she knows exactly what she's doing. I'm in a trance when she starts kissing my jaw gently sometimes biting the skin. I try to shake the feeling off and place my hands on her shoulders to push her gently away.

I close my eyes and groan.

"This isn't right, angel." I tell her.

"It feels so right!"

An index finger moves my chin up and I open my eyes to see her coming closer again.

"Stop!" I speak up now.

"You don't know what you're doing, you're drunk."

"Maybe I'm drunk but I know exactly what I'm doing." she slurs.

I put my hand on her hot cheek and look her deep in the eye.

"I just don't want you to regret this in the morning."

"What? Why would I?" she snaps her head away from me.

"You'll thank me later." I whisper.

"If I ever see you again! Lena, I missed you so fucking much and I want this, I really do." she sounds incredibly mad and upset at the same time.

Vic stands up (or tries to because I have to give her a hand) and stumbles towards the door.

"Vita, I'm sorry. This is just because I don't want things to get complicated!"

"They were complicated from the second I saw you here in Rotterdam... and I'm sure you think the same way." Victoria turns back around.

God how right she is!

"And now you're ruining what could be."

..................
jb

I'm back 😅