FIRST TIME

liked by vicdeangelis and othersmarlenarrr i'll neva forgetchu Rotterdam<3

marlenarrr i'll neva forgetchu Rotterdam<3

Comments disabled

...

"And now you're ruining what could be."

"What could be?" I ask as if I didn't know.

"You're smart enough to figure that out yourself." she responds quietly and I see her taking a small step towards me.

The sexual tension once again rises until Victoria's expression changes drastically. Her eyes widen as if someone just punched her in the stomach which isn't very far from what actually goes on.

She slams the bathroom door to her right open and within the next seconds I hear her gagging. Quickly, I follow, turn in the lights and hold her hair out of her face and the toilet.

There already is vomit in the tips of her hair but it doesn't bother me.

After a few minutes, Victoria exhaustedly sits down on the floor and backs away from the toilet.

A few tears ran down her cheeks and she wipes them away so that her eyeliner is smudged. I look at her blank face expression.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry about it, let's get you cleaned up." I suggest, knowing that she can't do it alone and her band mates are probably as drunk as she was.

Without warning she takes off her clothes, only keeping her underwear and bra on. I help Vic wash her hair and then clean her face. I sit on my bed and post a picture of tonight while Vic brushes her teeth in the bathroom.

"I better go to sleep now."

Victoria is dressed in my clothes that I offered her because hers are sweaty.

"Let me lead you to your room."

"No need Marlena, I'll be fine." she shakes me off.

"Yea, right." I mutter to myself while standing up.

I support her side and she wraps one arm around my shoulder. A lot of her weight now rests on me which is not very easy to carry because I am daintily built and have barely any muscles (ideal of beauty I was put in at the beginning of my career).

I have to hold Vic by her hips when she stumbles in her hotel room. Like a mother, I tidy up her bed so she can lie down and go to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, tomorrow will be a big day." I whisper before kissing Victoria on the cheek.

But instead of her soft skin I feel a wet pair of lips gently connecting with mine. I pull away but only a few inches to look into her warm eyes that shine in the light of the lamp on her nightstand.

"Please stay, let's not miss this chance and think of wha-" I don't let her finish.

I realise she's not as drunk as before and the situation is just too tempting to resist. I crash my lips against hers and crawl on the huge mattress of her bed. She responds immediately, she opens her mouth for my tongue to slide in.

I feel Vic's hands grab my waist and pull me closer to her. We now both sit in the bed and I aggressively take off Victoria's T-Shirt. Immediately after, her amazing hands have a tight grip on my jaw passionately connects our mouths.

It's a fight over domination. I moan when she pulls at my lower lip with her front teeth. Her touch drives me crazy and I'm addicted to it.

"Oh my god."

I kiss down Vic's throat.

"Marlena" she whispers in between gasps of surprise.

"Where have you been all this time?"

I chuckle, lick over her collar bone one time before putting off my own shirt.

In exhaustion, my head falls onto Victoria's naked chest, causing a groan to escape her mouth. She laughs slightly and I chuckle as well, feeling her fingers on my scalp.

"I hope this covers up my mistake of telling you to leave earlier on." I say confidently and turn on my belly to look up to her face.

She stops playing with my hair and has a look at me.

"You're fucking crazy Marlena."

A cute grin plays around the corners of her mouth.

"You'll stay for the night?" she sounds kind of needy.

This causes me to laugh at Vic. I lie down beside her and kiss her cheek.

"Of course." I whisper.

...

"You think we did it right?"

The brunette girl looked worried at her blonde friend.

"Well, I think it felt... okay..." Victoria said but with a questioning look on her face.

"Okay?" Marlena responded in disappointment and sat up.

She covered her naked chest with her hands as she grabbed a t-shirt to put on.

"Lena, don't be mad. I heard the first time is not very pleasant for anybody."

Victoria's eyes followed the 15 year old girl she was madly in love with. Marlena walked around the room searching desperately for her underwear.

"Maybe we should-" Marlena got down on her knees to look under the bed "-watch some lesbian porn..."

Marlena triumphantly smiled as she found her underwear and immediately put it on. Meantime, Victoria sat up on the bed and laughed at her.

"Yea right Marlena, you go and watch some porn."

She earned an angry look from the girl that was pretty much in love with her too.

"What I mean is that we should figure this stuff out, ourselves. We won't get better through watching porn."

The blonde girl stood up and put Marlena's pullover on which covered up her butt as well. Marlena watched the Vic, thinking of what had happened a few minutes earlier between the two girls.

Victoria grabbed a cigaret from her school bag and walked over to her friend or girlfriend (they, themselves weren't so sure about their status yet). She put the tip of the cigaret between Marlena's lips and then took her hand to lead her to the window.

The two of them smoked the cigaret in silence.

"Actually, I thought it was quite nice." Marlena now admitted after pondering the entire time.

Victoria put both her hands on Marlena's hips and came closer until their noses touched.

"I'm here for another turn if you are." she whispered.

As a response Marlena pressed her lips against hers.

..................
jb