Chapter two

"Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! The. Let's get things rolling!" A voice said. All the students were in the middle of the room. You were between Toko and Junko. Then a giant bear popped up in the podium. "Huh a teddy bear?" Chihiro asked.

"Since when did po from Kung Fu panda start working at hot topic?"

"I'm not a teddy bear. I am Monokuma! And I am this schools headmaster!" While everyone was thinking about how weird this was you were looking at his belly button. That does not look like yours. What if he stole it? No why would he steal a bellybutton?

"Waaaaaah! That teddy bear can talk!?"
"Calm down I'm sure there's just a speaker inside it."
"I told you I'm not a teddy bear. I'm Monokuma and your headmaster!"
"It moved!!"
"What kind of demonic build a bear...." They kept talking for a while and you didn't pay attention until the subject changed.

"Everyone, stand at attention and bow! And...good morning!" He said. Kiyotaka immediately bowed and said good morning. "Y-you don't have to s-say it back..." Toko said.

"Now let us commence with a noteworthy entrance ceremony. First let's talk a bit about what your school life here will be like. Now ah, make no mistake-you few students so full of potential, represent the hope of the world. And to protect such splendid hope...you will all live a communal life together solely within the confines of the school. Ah now then... Regarding the end date for this communal life... There isn't one! In other words you'll be here until the day you die! Such is the school life you've been assigned."

"Wh-what did he just say? Until the day we d-die...?" Toko said shocked. "Oh but fear not! We have quite an abundant budget so you won't lack for all the common conveniences."

"Like that's gonna make us feel any better about this!" You retorted. "That's the least of our worries!" Sayaka said. "Yeah what the hell? Your saying I have to live here forever? Are you screwing with us?" Junko added on. "I am not screwing with you! I am no liar, of that you can be 100% sure. Ah just for your information...you're completely cut off from the outside world." The others were in denial, trying to say it was a joke but you knew it wasn't. The metal plates were proof enough to tell he wasn't lying.

"I guess I did forget to mention one thing. There IS one way you can leave the school..." He said. "R-really?" "As headmaster I've created a special clause for those of you who want to leave. I call it...the graduation clause! Now let me tell you about the fun little rule. As I mentioned, in order to maintain an environment of harmony here we rely on a communal lifestyle. And if someone were to disrupt that harmony they, and they alone, would be allowed to leave the school."

"What do you mean by disrupt the harmony?" Togami asked. "Phuhu...well, y'know... If one person were to murder another."
"M-murder!?" Makoto said. Monologue listed off ways to do it but it doesn't matter how. While you definitely were scared you weren't going to show it. "What the hell are you talking about? To kill each other! It's...it's.." Lean said. "To kill each other is to kill each other. I'm sure there's a dictionary here if you need it." Monokuma replied.
Everyone was still in denial or trying to go home. But they just don't get it.

Dude, shut the hell up and get our of my way." Mondo shoved Hiro aside and he was now Infront of Monokuma. "Listen up asshole this shit's gone too far! The hell kind of joke is this??" "Joke? What, you mean like your hair?" That did it. That moment he flew at Monokuma. Pure anger making him very fast. He grabbed Monologue in the air. Probably with a lot of force. Got you you little piece of shit! I don't know if you're a toy or stuffed animal or whatever the hell! Either the way, I'm gonna rip you to fuckin shreds!" He yelled. "Violence against the headmaster is in violation of the school regulations!. That moment Monokuma stopped responding. But instead started beeping. "Watch out! Get rid of it!"
"Huh?"
You wanted to tell him he's a dumbass but instead you ripped the bear from out of his arms and threw him in the air. And as soon as you did he blew up.

"The hell? That sure as shit wasn't a joke. It blew the hell up..." He said. "Yeah...pretty sure we all saw it." You said. "But that means the teddy bears been destroyed right?" Chihiro said. "I told you I'm not a teddy bear-"
"Yeah your an emo Winnie the Pooh."
"I'm Monokuma!" He then hopped back on stage. So it was established that break the school rules and your dead. He then gave all of you a handbook. Then it was over and he just...left.

"We have to l-live here forever..? Or...k-kill?" Toko commented. "Everyone, we need to just calm down. First, let's take a second to summarize everything we just heard. Based on what Monokuma said, we essentially have two choices. We stay here  until we die or..." Kyoko said. "If we want to get out of here alive we need to kill someone right?" Celeste said. Everybody started panicking after that. You can't blame them but you internalize your emotions, so you aren't reacting like them. Togami asked if anyone was seriously considering this. Nobody had a response. You looked at the others. They all were looking at each other trying to read their thoughts. Even though you wanted to trust them everyone had a fear of somebody betraying us.

"So? What are you going to do now? Just stand around glaring at each other?" With that everyone snapped back to reality. Taka was going on about being ashamed of something and asked somebody to hit him. So the plan was to find a way out and who is controlling the bear. However you all checked your handbooks first. Toko asked about something. You were zoning out a lot during this. "I don't see any reason to worry about it. Just worry about following the rules as they've been explained to us. Frankly I don't want to hear anything from someone who waits for others to decide what to do for them."

"D-don't jab at me..." She said. "Hey don't be such an asshole!" He clearly did not expect that based on his reaction. Toko looked at you wondering why you stood up for her, you hardly knew her. "Well for now let's forget all that junk about murder. Now that we know the rules let's start exploring the school." Hina said. "I'll be going alone." Togami said. While they said it could be dangerous he made some snarky comebacks or something. You didn't wanna pay attention to what he said. "Hold on! Like hell I'm gonna let you run off and do whatever you want!" Mondo said.

"Out of my way plankton." He said. "That's all you got? Really?" You commented. "The fucks that supposed to mean!?" Mondo said.  "One to y plankton across the sea. So minuscule, so insignificant, they couldn't possibly have any kind of influence." He replied. "I'm gonna kick your ass!" Makoto got on the middle of this and got knocked out. In the end everyone decided to split up to cover more ground. However you decided to go with Toko. She didn't know how to react but she didn't object.