Chapter ten: Deadly life

You screamed at the sight. If she was killed like Sayaka you would have been fine, but she was tied up in the air and the words written in blood behind her said bloodlust. Makoto ran in after while Byakuya followed. Makoto screamed at the sight too. Byakuya was calm as ever. Then, the body discovery announcement played. "This murder is far to bizarre for any everyday amateur to have committed it. It's almost as if who did this...did it for fun. You see what I mean don't you?" Before Makoto had time to reply Taka came in. Screamed like almost everyone here did. "Before you start screaming your head off, go round everyone up. Another game has begun." Byakuya said. Taka did as he was told. Soon the others arrived too.

"Damn...I couldn't keep her safe...!" Sakura said. "There's another victim..." Taka said still in shock. "Which means we are now in the same position once again." Celeste added on. "Fuck man... What the fuck IS this!?" Mondo yelled. While Hifumi was yelling you looked at the wall. It's not a dying message for sure. "T-This is familiar..." You said. You were stuttering thanks to your nerves being shot. Your hands were shaking a little but you were handling it fairly well.
"Genocide Jack!" Hiro yelled. Byakuya said maybe it's not a copycat and the real Genocide Jack. "Ah!" Hina yelled. Your soul temporarily left your body. "What?" You asked breath just gone. "Toko!" She was the last to arrive but she froze on spot. "Nnnnnnno....wh-why..? Why...?" She then passed out then and there. "She fainted! That fall did NOT sound good!" Hiro said.
"Toko!"
"Toko!"
You and Hina yelled at the same time. You both ran over to her.

She was closer and was trying to shake her awake by the time you got there. "Toko! Wake up!" Hina said. "Oh that's right I just remembered what she said, about how she faints every time she sees blood." Hifumi said. They kept talking while you and Hina were trying to wake her up. And suddenly she shot awake. Like literally jumped up off the ground. You noticed her stance had changed. "Sorry about that. I was just shocked ya know? It happens right? Was I the only one?" Her voice sounded different. "Toko...? Are you okay?" Makoto asked. "I'm fine! Whoa is that a dead body!? Hyahehehe!" You flinched a bit shocked at how she's acting. "She musta hit her head REAL hard when she fainted..." Hiro said. "It might be best if we take her back to her room for the time being." Sakura said. "I don't mind taking her, but I could use a hand." Hina said.

"If you need help, I don't mind-"

"Y/n, could you help me?"

"She totally ignored me!"

"Very well. You two take care of the girl. The rest of us will begin the investigation."

You and Hina took Toko to her room. You mostly had her hold onto you as she was having trouble. Once you got to her room you laid her down on her bed. "Hmm so you are who she likes yhahaha...guess I can see why~" Hina got confused when she said that. However that got your brain thinking. "We should go and let her rest." Hina said. Before you could tell her you wanted to stay she dragged you out. You tried to help with the investigation but Toko was on your mind. Could it be...no no way...or... You met up with Byakuya and Makoto. Before you had a chance to talk to them Hina came in in a panic. She was saying something was wrong with Toko. You ran ahead with Hina. Byakuya and Makoto following from behind.

Makoto rang her doorbell. She opened it a crack. You could feel the negativity from the room. You barely saw her face but she looked terrified. "What...?" She asked. "Uh well...Hina was worried about you, cause you locked yourself in here." He said. "Leave me alone..." She said. "Will you at least open the door for me?" He asked. She stayed silent. Until...

"I won't let her...fun free... I won't let Genocide Jack have control!!" She slammed the door in his face. You had an idea. You rang the doorbell. She then cracked the door open. "Leave me alone...for gods sa...Y/N!" She froze for a bit. "I-I'm sorry... you're never going to love me now that I broke my promise to him..." Before she could shut the door you ran in. "Y/n! W-what are you...?? N-No!!" She ran to the other side of the room. She went into the corner and curled up in a ball. "Toko...it's okay." You slowly went towards her. "Are you a-as dumb as you look!? N-No it's not!" She yelled. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "Tell me what happened." She curled up even more as if trying to hide. "I won't hate you. I promise." She looked up at you teary eyed. "I...I'm Genocide Jack...well...she lives in my head...I try to keep her there but...!" She officially started crying from there. You knew a good amount about mental disorders and picked up on what she had. She while crying told you all about Genocide Jack.