Chapter eighteen

After some banter everyone returned to their rooms. Jill held onto your arm the entire time. "So I guess we should get this out of the way! Are we friends with benefits, dating, what?" She said straightforward. "I don't know... I didn't want a relationship in a killing game but...I mean we all bowed out of the game-" Jill then got very close. "So your logic makes no sense anymore! We can be official! I'm finally going to be with someone who makes me on fire!" She kissed you and that turned into a make out session. You finally got used to her tongue. Is this really official? She ran her fingers through your hair. You pulled away and put a finger on her lips. "I want to have both of you agreeing to this before I do anything with the other. Because..." Your heart was racing your finally gonna say it. It may be three AM, but who cares.

Then there was a knock on your door. You got up to answer and it was Kyoko. "What's going on?" You asked. You could feel Jill's glare in the back of your head. But you didn't know who she was glaring at. "Remember what Sakura said at the end of her note. I want to figure out what that means." She then got close to your ear. "The data center. I've already told Makoto." Then she left. "Aww! Just when I thought we were about to get to second base! Why does she get your attention!? I want it! I'll bark like a dog if that's what you want~!" She said. You blushed at that. "We're just... making a plan." You thought for a moment. You needed a way to make her stay out and not follow you. You made her sit back down on the bed. Your knee was in-between her legs. You pulled her face close by her collar. You lips as close as they can be without touching. "If you'll be a good girl and stay here, I'll give you more than all the attention you want. Can you do that?" You said. She giggled. "Anything to get you alone~!" You then walked out. You felt your face, boiling.

You went there and found Makoto. "Hey! Where's Kyoko?" You asked. "I have no idea. Wasn't she the one supposed to meet us here?" He tried to open the door and failed. Then Monokuma showed up scaring you both. "Breaking into a locked room is prohibited don'tcha know!?" You froze. "Oh well I was just...we were..." Makoto stumbled. "It looked like you might break in any second, so I just thought I'd give you two a friendly reminder. It's three o clock in the morning!! Even I get tired you know! Stop being weird and go back to bed!" Monokuma yelled. "What's wrong now? Why are you out here making a racket?" Then Monokuma yelled at you all to go to sleep. Kyoko then ushered you and Makoto to go back. By the time you guys made it to the hallway Makoto asked why she did this. Once again no answer. But as you and Makoto looked at each other....

"Mukuro Ikusaba. The 16th student lying hidden somewhere in the school. The one they call the ultimate despair. Watch out for her."

You went to your room. Jill was actually asleep. You then went to sleep next to her. Thinking about what Sakura said. You woke up and it's time for the post trial exploration. Jill was still out. Something must be wrong with Toko. Jill is never out this long. You looked around lazily. "Look I'm not the best at this kinda thing buuuutt... What's wrong?" She asked. "Huh?" This shocked you because usually she's all...Jill. "It doesn't take a genius to know something is bothering you. Tell me, since I am practically girlfriend!" She said standing in front of you. "Something is bothering Toko and she won't tell me what. And I guess it's just...all this death is getting to me." You said. You've been saying the same thing for a while. "Well don't let it. You..." She seemed to be struggling for words. "You are stronger than you know. So whatever my lamer half says...I'll always be on your corner. Ready to kill whoever hurts you!" You rolled your eyes smiling. "Thanks Jill. Means a lot." She blushed and fawned at the compliment. "God I'm on fire again." There it is.

The others probably met up but you just went back to your room. Jill stayed by your side talking about whatever. You were just tired. That night you got no sleep. You left your room to get some water. You don't remember the last time you drank any. Your throat was probably dying. Or maybe that's an excuse. Walking is a good way to clear your head. Maybe that's why you left. Either way your feet led you out of your room. "Ah! Y/n!" You heard a voice say. It's midnight...who else besides you is up at midnight!?