Chapter fourteen: Deadly Life

You both then saw Celeste. She was hurt. "Celeste what happened!?" You asked running over to her. "I was stupid. I got... attacked." She said. "By who!?" You asked the fear in your voice. "I'm not sure. Some sort of strange man. He attacked me with the hammer on the ground there..." She said. Makoto went over to it. "Justice hammer...1?" He thought out loud. "Makoto! Y/n! Celeste!" You heard Hina yell. She explained what happened. She woke up a little before 7:00 a.m. While night time wasn't over she knew it almost was so she thought it would be okay. She decided to take a little stroll on the first floor. That's where she found the strange man, she decided to follow him. However once he got to the rec room he noticed her. It happened just after night time ended. She was out for an hour. However after he attacks Celeste he dragged Hifumi away. She then showed a picture of a robot like thing dragging Hifumi away. He went to the left which means he went to the second floor...where Kyoko was... "We have to hurry! Kyoko's in danger!" As soon as those words were out of Makoto's mouth everyone rushed down to the second floor. "What's going on? What's all the fuss?" Byakuya asked. "Yeah! You guys playing a game or something!?" Jill asked. "Have either of you seen Kyoko or Hifumi?" You asked. "Nope! Nope! Sure haven't!" Jill said. Makoto asked them if they could help. Byakuya asked why and Sakura said there wasn't any time to explain. Hina called out to Kyoko and Hifumi in vain. Sakura then perked up. "Did you hear something?" Celeste asked. "I think it came from the library!" You and the others ran to the library. And when you opened the door...

Hifumi. His head was covered in blood. He was more hurt then Celeste. "I'm glad to see...your still alive..." Hina said. "How did you get hurt?" Byakuya asked. The same guy who attacked Celeste. However now there was a name. Robo Justice. You looked down to see a hammer. It was like the one Celeste was attacked with but... "Justice hammer 2...it's bigger than the first one!" You said. "He attacked me with that hammer!" Hifumi said. Then Monokuma showed up laughing. And then he left. Then Hifumi was moved to the nurses office on the first floor. Everyone but Hifumi left to go out in the hall. Celeste then looked freaked out. "What is it?" You asked. "I saw a shadow! Something moving around at the top of the stairs." You were the first to start running up the stairs. Sakura close behind you. "He must be here somewhere. Let's split up and corner him!" Celeste said. Everyone else split up in the opposite direction. You stayed close to Makoto. Jill came back noticing you two.

"Hey just what are you trying!?" She asked Makoto. "Not now." You said going forward dragging Makoto along too. But not to long after that. There was a scream. That was from Celeste. It was above you, she's on the third floor. She saw him. Since she was blocking the stairs he ran down the hall. "Hah...ha.." The sound came from Jill. "What now!?" Hina asked. She sneezed. Then there was a scream. "That came from downstairs!" Celeste said. "That must have been Hifumi! He's in the nurse's office! This is bad we have to go back!" Makoto said. You all had to split into two groups. Byakuya said he'd lead the hunting party. Celeste, Hina and Makoto would go downstairs. You, Byakuya, Toko and Sakura would go after the suspicious person.

Byakuya led the way. In the end you went to the last room. You all went past the air purifier and...in there was... Taka's body... "No! No!" You yelled. Your voice cracked. "Blood..." You heard Toko say with a weak voice. She passed out and you caught her. Then the body discovery announcement played. Tears fell down your face. You picked Toko up bridal style as the way she was in, was uncomfortable. You forced yourself to stop crying.
"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" You noticed there was a justice hammer 4. Wait 4? Then that means...no! No! You low-key thought your fear would make you drop Toko. Then Makoto ran in. "Why...why is this happening!?" Nobody said anything. He then saw Toko in your arms. "Toko!? Don't tell me..." Makoto started. "No. She fainted from...the blood." You said. Makoto looked at the hammer. "Why is it justice hammer 4?" You asked in a kinda weak voice. "Taka's not the only one that's been killed." With that what you feared most happened. Another murder. Everyone around you was dying. You gently set Toko down. You were shaking to much to keep hold on her. "Hifumi's dead too." He finished. "That's why you came to get us. Then we'd better go check it out." Byakuya said. "Of course! Come on!" Then everyone went to the nurses office.