Chapter 26

Mr.FAKEFILMMAKER

Sir would you like some Turmeric and Paprika with that honey of yours?

Yes indeed I shall want some of that

Thank you very much

*

"Ugh" Kinsley said after laying her head on the board of the couch. "What are you ugh-ing about?" Belle asked looking up from her phone to face Kinsley.

"Would I sound crazy if I told you that I may have caught feelings for a person that I don't even know their name, what they sound like, and what they look like?" Kinsley cringed. "Says every Callahan simp ever but okay" said Belle jokingly. "It's just that how can I like someone that I barely know anything about" Kinsley sighed. "I mean I liked someone because I thought they had cool socks". Both laughing at Belle's comment; "yeah but Belle you were 12 I am 24, I am doubled your sock-foot-fetish weird self you had." "True" Belle agreed.

"Anyways tell me about this person you may have feelings for" Belle told Kinsley. "Well it's this guy that I accidentally texted at Tesco and he responded to me and we kinda of started texting from their."
"Wait-wait-wait, when did you start texting this this guy?" Belle asked. "I don't know maybe like 3 months ago" Kinsley said casually. "3 MONTHS AGO, AND YOU BOTH ARE STILL TEXTING EACH OTHER" Belle said shockingly. "Um yeah, I was literally just texting this guy a couple of minutes ago " said Kinsley. "W-what in the teenage romance movie -book series is this" Belle joked. "Idk but it's very confusing. " Kinsley stated

"Okay so you have been texting to this random dude for about 3 months maybe; you should know at least something about the guy" Belle stated. "Well I know that he has a 17 year old bestfriend, he likes pasta, he has a Reddit account, he-". "Kinsley I meant Useful facts to know this random guy you found not 10 cool interesting facts about me to put in YouTube video" said Belle. "Um, let's see, he is 24 just like me. He does Editing and Post production, well that's what I assume he does, that is what he told me. I think he lives in England, idk I just assumed because one, he knew what Tesco was and two, his area code is the same as mine."

"Okay well at least we are getting somewhere, they way you are describing it, he actually sounds like a actual person" Belle stated. "Yeah let's just hope he actually is and that I am not losing my my and catching feelings for a robot behind the screen" Kinsley sighed. "I mean you are already catching feelings from a bunch of text messages, but go off I guess" Belle playfully joked. Kinsley rolled her eyes at Belle's comment, "oh shut up".

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. I know this chapter and is quite different from my others but I hope you still enjoyed. Please vote if you want and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)