Chapter 68

Tommy smirking and tells Philza and Kristin that "oh yeah and by the way Wil and Kinsley are dating. Kinsley is Wil's girlfriend". Wilbur and Kinsley immediately get red in the face.

thanks for the announcement Timothy

"Wow you are dating, that's so exciting" Kristin days happily smiling.

"Yes it is, congrats" Philza says to the couple

"Thank you" Kinsley and Wilbur both say.

"And thank you Tommy" Wilbur says in a annoyed tone but smiling.

"You're welcome man" Tommy says with a proud grin on his face. While patting Wilbur's back

"Oh Kinsley you are into photography?" Kristin ask Kinsley pointing to her camera

"oh yea I love it" Kinsley says smiling

"Really, what type of photos do you take. Like what do you mainly take pictures of" Philza asks

"Yea Kinsley what do you mainly photograph?" Wilbur asks smirking

"Well uh honestly anything, mainly just nature or outside views. Like the pier or flowers" Kinsley says

"You know you can find a lot of Kinsley's photography work on this one special website" Wilbur says while smirking at Kinsley

he is really on his exposing arc right now. Today and at this moment is not the time for feet.

"what website?" Tommy asks

"It's W W W dot Da-" Wilbur says before Kinsley elbowed him in his side

"Oh Wil, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Anyways the website is W W W dot Danielles flower boutique." Kinsley says

"Oh I heard about that place. It's so adorable including the couple. They are so sweet" Kristin says

"They really are" Kinsley says smiling.

"So Kinsley we were about to go get a bite to eat do want to come" Philza ask

"Sure"

(1 hour later)

While the group is eating their lunch. Kristin and Kinsley sitting next to each other, across from the side with Phil and Wilbur. Tommy sitting in a individual chair at the end of the table in between Wilbur and Kinsley.

"Oh Kinsley I love your necklace." Kristin says noticing the locket shaped as a heart.

"Oh thank you. It was actually a gift from Wil." Kinsley says while smiling and taking a glance at Wilbur.

"Well that is so sweet of you Wil" Kristin says to Wilbur.

"Oh thanks. It's um actually a locket, it has the picture shared on Twitter inside it." Wilbur says. While Kinsley opens the locket showing everyone but mostly Kristin.

"That's so cute. Is there something engraved in the heart as well?" Kristin wondering.

"Uh..." Wilbur says awkwardly.

"Well um it's-it" Kinsley says awkwardly facing Kristin while side-eyeing Wilbur.

"Oh it's a-" Kristin says taking a closer look at Kinsley's necklace.

Kristin noticing what's engraved inside the heart and backing away from the necklace awkwardly. She give a awkward smile back to Kinsley and Wilbur. "It's beautiful. So beautiful" she says dragging the 'o' a little bit in 'so'.

"Well what's engraved on the necklace?" Philza asks

"Oh it's nothing. I think I just saw some dirt on the necklace that's all" Kristin says to Philza while  side-eyeing Wilbur.

"No I definitely see something engraved on it as well" Tommy says leaning a bit closer to Kinsley to get a better look on her necklace.

"PFFFFAHAHA" Tommy says after noticing what's engraved on the necklace.

"That is one beautiful necklace you have Kinsley. Great job Wil for picking it out" Tommy says to the two.

"Ok now I definitely know there is something on that necklace and none of you won't tell me what it is" Philza says to the group.

"It's a foot" Tommy states

The group immediately starts laughing after.

"I'm sorry what" Philza says confusedly.

Philza, Kristin, and Tommy all eyeing Kinsley and Wilbur.

"Long story short there is a guy named Dave who has a foot fetish." Wilbur states to the group.

"We call him Dave the foot fetish" Kinsley replies.

"And that is all we are saying. No further questions asked or answered about this conversation" Wilbur states

"Alright then"

(38 minutes later)

Everyone eating their desserts and laughing about mindless conversations.

"Ok but do you think a hotdog is more like a taco or a sandwich?" Kinsley asks the group

"Because in a taco the meat is surrounded by its shell or tortilla making a 'U' shape and a hotdog is surrounded by bread also making a 'U' shape. But a sandwich also has bread on each side, the top and bottom. The only difference is that the hotdog has bread on it's side. But the condiments that you may put on a sandwich may apply to the same condiments you may put on a hotdog."

"Sandwich" Philza replies

"Yea I would say sandwich" Tommy replies

"Um I think sandwich" Kristin replies

"Yea I was thinking sandwich as well" Kinsley replies

"Taco" Wilbur replies

"TACO" says the rest of the group having all their attention towards Wilbur.

"Yea Taco. It's more shaped like a taco than a sandwich" Wilbur says trying to defend himself.

"It's bread on bread. They both have bread on both sides" Kinsley says while Philza, Kristin and Tommy nodding their head indicating they agree with her.

"Well i don't know. You asked for an opinionated question so I gave you my opinionated answer" Wilbur says.

"Well your opinionated answer is wrong" Tommy states making the group all laugh.

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. What do you think, is a hotdog considered more of a taco or a sandwich? If you enjoyed please vote, it will be deeply appreciated. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)