Chapter 45

Pizza Burner 🍕🔥

Okay my name is...

Is what?

*

"Ok I'm ready to start" Tommy said facing Will while logged onto his Will's P.C.  "I still don't understand why we are doing the
stream in my office" Wilbur stated. "Yeah, yeah, are you ready to start?" Tommy Asked. "Yeah" Wilbur replied putting his phone on the desk.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM. No I do not have Diet Coke with me today. BUT GUESS WHO'S WITH ME AND WHERE WE ARE! THAT IS RIGHT I AM WITH WILBUR SOOT IN HIS OFFICE" Tommy said to the stream. "Again, in MY OFFICE AGAIN" Wilbur said emphasizing try Again part. "Yeah well at least you know and I'm wanted here" Tommy explained. "Yeah sure, let's go with that" Wilbur stated. "PFPFHAHAHA" Tommy laughed.

"Anyways we are doing a You Laugh You Lose but with a twist. Instead when we lose all of our lives we end stream right away, we are going to get 2 lives each and whoever loses their lives first loses but the winner of the challenge gets to tweet something on the loser's Twitter" "Are you ready to lose Mr.Tommyinnit?" Wilbur asked jokingly but in a serious voice.

People already start send in their videos to get the two to laugh. Wilbur's phone begins to get many text messages from Kinsley.

*DING DING DING DING DING* Wilbur's phone notifications appertaining on his phone. "WILBUR WHO IS TEXTING YOU THAT MUCH AT THIS HOUR?" Tommy asked. Tommy looked over to see who the notifications and to find out they were all from 'Pizza Burner🍕🔥' "Oh, that's who texting you, YOUR GURLFRIEND" Tommy said jokingly. Tommy looks at the camera screen to see Wilbur quiet still face his with eyes wide.

"PFPFAHAHAHA" "YOUR FACE WILBUR" Tommy laughed facing Wilbur. "You do realize you just laughed Tommy. Wilbur stated.
Tommy shocked what he just did with his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open. "MFHAHAHA" "Now look at your face Tommy" Wilbur replying to the child's actions. "You just laughed too idiot" Tommy stating. "Okay, okay now let's Actually watch the videos" Wilbur stated.

More videos start showing up. No one has laughed yet, until that one mediashare of Jack saying 'hypothetically, for the sake of the argument, let's say you're my sussy baka' with the Dream's Sus Mask the remix playing loudly after. All you see is Wilbur holding his breath with his hand to his mouth. "You are not seriously gonna laugh at that Wilbur, REALLY OUT OF ALL OF THEM, THAT ONE" "oh come one Will DO BETTER" Tommy stated jokingly in a series tone.

"PFMHGHAHAHAHA" Wilbur bursted out laughing. "NO STOP THAT DOES NOT COUNT YOU MADE ME LAUGH" Wilbur tried explaining himself. "NO, IT DOES. Twitter please" Tommy said while showing his palm for Will to give his phone to him. "Just use my Twitter on the computer" Wilbur stated. "No, can I please use it on the phone it's easier for me" Tommy pleaded. "Fine" Wilbur agreed by unlocking his phone and opening up Twitter.

While Tommy was thinking of what to tweet Will revived another text notification. 'Yo are you dead or what?' From Pizza Burner 🍕🔥. Tommy saw what it said and laughed and gave Wilbur a weird look. "What?" Wilbur asked Tommy. Tommy showed the text notification to Wilbur. Wilbur just laughed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, don't do anything stupid" Wilbur told Tommy. "Ok have fun with your piss break" Tommy joked. "Don't say that Tommy" Wilbur jolted with a disappointing tone.

After Wilbur left, Tommy was already planning his mischievous things. "Ok chat now that he's gone, should I respond to Pizza Burner?" Chat was going crazy saying 'YASSS'. "Ok then, I guess we are responding to Pizza Burner, but remember when Will comes back act like nothing happened". Tommy clicked on the notification from 'Pizza Burner🍕🔥'

Okay my name is...

Is what?
read

YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME ON READ

SERIOUSLY RHUBARB

WHY YOU GOT TO LEAVE ME HANGING

ANSWER ME

RHUBARB HELLO

YOU THERE

Yo are you dead or what?

No Will is not dead.

And who tf is Rhubarb?

Wait who is this ?

You are not Will or Rhubarb

Wait now I'm confused what to called him now.

This is not Will but his best friend

The child?

I AM NOT A CHILD

I AM 17 years old almost 18

So a child

Shut up woman

Shut up child

**

After Tommy got offended about being called a child from a random stranger he decided to actually tweet something on Will's account.

Twitter

Wilbur Soot @wilbursoot

JUST TEXTED 'Pizza Burner🍕🔥' ON WILBUR'S PHONE

A/N: Thank you for reading. I would say this would be my longest chapter (with 776 words if you wanted to know). I know this never happened but I would love to see a IRL YLYL stream with Tommy and Wilbur. What would Wilbur think when he sees what Tommy tweeted.
If you enjoyed please vote if you want. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)