Chapter 54

Twitter

Wilbur Soot @wilbursoot

Enjoying ice cream in the cold

Also the flavor of the month at Moo-Moo's ice cream shop is delicious. I recommend everyone to go check it out.

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME TO GET ICE CREAM WITH YOU

Karl :) @KarlJacobs_
Ice Ice Baby 🧊🧊

User 1 @UnknownUser1
Moo-Moo's is good. There is this one worker who made a nickname for this new employer and calls him 'Colby Jack' and he always rolls his eyes every time he gets called that; It's quite funny.

User 2 @UnknownUser2
I agree the ice cream and their weird combinations for the flavor of the month is very good.

Tubbo @TubboLive
ICE CREAM!!!

**

Wilbur chuckled at his phone while looking at his Twitter replies. "What are you laughing at?" Kinsley asked. "Oh, so I posted my ice cream pic on my Twitter and there is this one user who said that there is a worker who calls this new worker 'Colby Jack' and the worker always rolls their eyes and they think it is hilarious" Wilbur responded. "Wow, I wonder who they must be talking about." Kinsley Joked. "I wouldn't know a thing" Wilbur said raising his shoulders. "Well that wonderful hard worker must be the most brilliant and the funniest person on Earth" Kinsley explained. "They must be" Wilbur said smiling making eye contact to Kinsley.

Kinsley and Wilbur both make direct eye contact and smiling at each other for a few seconds. Wilbur breaking eye contact looking around "so where is Belle at?" He asks. "Oh she is out trying to find a date. She says she is tired of feeling lonely and having to kiss her hand and hug herself for the New Year's Count Down" Kinsley says. "Well I can see she has her priorities in lined." Wilbur said. "yup, yesterday she told me that she thought this dude at the coffee shop was cute until she saw him doggie ear his pages of his book. Big No-No right there, that is one of Belle's Biggest Pet peeves" Said Kinsley.

While talking they both hear the front door of the apartment open. Belle walks in and immediately starts talking not even being able to se Kinsley. "Kinsley you would not believe the news I have to tell you. The Wilbur Soot went to Moo-Moo's today. OUR MOO-MOO'S THE ONE WE BOTH WORK AT. And he even tried the Flavor of the month, I sure wish I was Kate Barson. So he could try my Flavor of the month." While talking, Belle finally walks into the kitchen and sees the two sitting in front of each other staring at Belle.

Belle is in shock, moving her pupils left to right observing what she is exactly seeing. "Well what is going on in here?" Belle says in total shock. "You know Belle I would love to try your flavor of the month. Tell me next it happens, would you?" Wilbur says to Belle.  "Hey Belle, guess who I picked up on the way home from work. The poor thing was so lost and cold. Can we keep him?"Kinsley says jokingly like she picked up a stray dog. "Ruff" Wilbur says catching on the joke. "Am I dreaming or is Wilbur Soot sitting on our barstools to our kitchen and just bark at me" Belle says in a confused monotone voice. "No you are not dreaming" Wilbur and Kinsley both say. "Okay, then catch me when I faint" Belle says pointing at the two. "o- OH- OH" Kinsley says while they both get up out of their seats and catch Belle before she hits the ground. Bringing her limp body to the couch.