Chapter 49

Mr.FAKEFILMMAKER

"Oh okay just checking"

"RORY HAS POWER NOW"
"HE HAD ALL OF OUR POWER"
"HE WILL USE IT AGAINST US"

"You think I don't know that"
"I'M THE ONE LIVING WITH THE KID"

"Well used to , I forgot I moved out. BUT STILL "

"I just can't believe I was SO STUPID for him to find out"

"Well how did he find out ?"

"Well you see.."

"NOPE I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS 'WELL YOU SEE' NONSENSE. JUST GET TO THE POINT HESTER"

"OKAY OKAY"

"So um.."

"How do I put this in a way where I don't seem too dum"

"I don't think there is a way Hester "

"Well, I might've put house delivery instead or post office delivery on form when we were buying the feet pics"

"So instead of just picking it up from the post office it already got delivered to my house"

"Well technically MY PARENTS HOUSE"

"BAHNHANHABBABBA"

"How does that happen "
"Did you not check it"

"apparently not"

"OBVIOUSLY"

"So I'm guessing when Rory checked the mail he was not expecting that package"

"No he was not"

"How did he know it was feet pics"

"Well the packaging is a light shade of grey and has ANIMATED TINY LITTLE FEET PAIRS EVERYWHERE ON THE BAG IT COMES IN"

"STOP NOT THE ANIMATED FEET PAIRS ON THE BAG"

"And to make matters worse it says 'To Kinsley Berke, my address and www.davegotfeetpics.com"

"It still amazes me how you seriously remember and can say the website name like it's a common thing to say"

"Because it is. "

"NOW GET OVER IT"

"Okay then"

"So you would assume a sixteen year old boy would use his contexts clues and figure out what his older sister just bought "

"So how are gonna fix this?"

"Well I'm driving to my parents house right now during my lunch break at the shop "

"So I just grabbed all of my tips and hoping he will just let this go and NEVER tell anyone about this if I just pay him"
(I am not sure if they give tips or not in the UK but we are just going to go with it)

"Usually works every time"

"Well let's just hope it works this time"

"Okay so I'm here at my parents house, so I'm gonna go"

"But I'll call you as soon as I leave to tell you what happened"

"Okay good luck , Miss Feet Photographer "

"FUCK OFF"

"Is that my new nickname you made for me "

"Yes it is and I think it's perfect"

"Okay, well goodbye Mister Fake Filmmaker"

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. Is there a new nickname unlocked. And Wilbur made it, wow Kinsley really changed him don't you think. How do you it is going to go when Kinsley and Rory talk? Is Rory gonna accept the money for this unexpected secret. You will have to find out. If you enjoyed please vote. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)