BTS(23): Acceptance

BTS(23): Acceptance

J-Hope's POV

I heard sobbing inside Yoora's room, making me rush inside.

"Yoora?" I call out. I found her sitting on her bed, her cheeks wet, eyes red. I sit beside her.

"What's wrong?" I touch her shoulder gentlely.

"T-taehyung came back.." she sobs, burying herself on my shoulder. I widen my eyes a bit, blushing at her action.

"You know everything now..?" I mumble, caressing her head.

"Do you really..kill people..?" she asks with that innocent voice of hers.

Her innocent voice..reminds me of the dirty deed Jungkook has done to her. I gritted my teeth at the thought.

"I did..once.." I reply.

"Why..?" she sobs, clutching my shirt.

"Yoora..we got consumed by the madness of revenge.. I hate to admit it but it's all V's fault..his hunger for revenge, spreaded among us. I couldn't help but to get revenge too, my parents were killed.." I pause, wiping the tears escaping from my eyes.

"Yoora you have to understand V, his past, and everything about him, V lived sixteen years of hate, until you came. V has never been so kind to other people..he hated everyone before.." I explain, hugging her back.

"Hoseok I don't know what I feel..am I crying..because he killed my parents, or because he left me..?" she sobs.

Yoora's POV

I walk to my classroom soullessly. As I slide the door open, I notice that the room is empty. Where did everybody go?

I sat down on my seat quietly, waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Finally! Choi Yoora is here!" It's her again. I sighed, ignoring her presence.

She walks towards me. I gasp as she pours some sticky green substance on me. I stood up my seat.

"What? You're going to fight back??" she mocks. My classmates arrive with bottles on their hands.

I walk out of the room but I slipped, making me fall down on the floor. Their laughter ringing in my ears, tears flowed down my stained cheeks. They continued pouring the substance on me until a familiar voice echoed in the hall.

I felt a pair of arms picking me up the floor. Those sharp eyes pierces through mine as he leads me away from the classroom.

"Jungkook.." I mumble, enough for him to hear.

~

Placing me on the bath tub, he opens the faucet, letting the water flow down.

He bends down to me, caressing my hair.

"Why did they do that to you..?" he asks worriedly. I remained silent. Why is he so kind to me just now??

Jungkook sighs before speaking up, "Yoora I'm sorry."

"Look, I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I just wanted to stop loving you, for the both of us."

"The thing about the party, it was a lie. I'm sorry for making Taehyung jealous. I thought..I thought I could have him break up with you..but I was wrong..I'm sorry."

"Please forgive me Yoora.."

I got tongue-tied with his words. Seeing him cry in front of me, made me feel guilty. Jungkook crying, made me feel weaker than I really am.

I pull him in for a hug, "I'm always ready to forgive, Jungkook. Always."