BTS(8): Memories

BTS(8): Memories

This chapter is dedicated to @ParkSquishySoo

Hi!! I dedicated this chap to you cause' I want to thank you for reading this book!! I was quite inspired with your comment. ^_^

Happy reading!! ^_^

V's POV

It's almost past three when I got home. Not because I chatted with them, I came home late yesterday because I explored Seoul and found a new place that I know the members will like.

The teacher enters our room with a bunch of papers. She drops them on her table.

"Okay class, since our school director wants you guys to experience being a parent, we'll have a Hello Baby project." our teacher says. What? That show where idols take care of babies?? No way.

Yoora's POV

Jungkook and I became a little distant with each other after what happened yesterday. I was quite shocked with his action though..

"Anyways, we'll be having Class 1-2's boys for this project for a twist." our teacher says smiling at us. The boys walked in.

"Now, boys, please choose your partners for this project." as our teacher said that, the boys ran towards the 'cool' girls in school. As usual, no one picks me. Even though I'm the school director's daughter, they don't like me because they think I'm weird.

"Yah." I look up at that familiar voice.

"Taehyung." I whisper.

V's POV

"Taehyung." she whispers. Aish! V what the hell are you doing? I don't know what to say! I'm speechless!

I breathed, "Could you be my partner?" She nods. I sat beside her.
"Yah, did something happened between Jungkook and Hoseok?" I ask, starting up a topic.

"Jungkook and Hoseok?? They're in good vibes yesterday. I don't think there's something wrong with them." she replies. I nod. The teacher approached us with a baby in hand.

"Here, his name is Seunghun." she says, giving Yoora the baby.

"Take care of him okay?" the teacher smies at us, tapping Yoora's head before leaving.

"Class, I'll explain your duties. For the girls, you will take care of the baby. Then for the boys, you'll be the one to get stuffs for the baby down at the cafeteria." our teacher explains.

~

"Yah, you look disgusted." she comments.

"It's just that, I don't like kids." I sigh.

"Why? Kids are so cute, adorable, cheerful..What do you don't like about them?" she asks.

"It's justㅡugh. never mind. I'm going." I stand up.

"Yah, where are you going?" she asks.

"Just gonna' get some air." I say, walking out of the classroom.

Jungkook's POV

"Yah, why did you chose me? I'm not a girl!"J-Hope whines, crossing his arms.

"You're the only one available." I reply.

He sighs, "Why are we distant anyway?"

"I don't know with you. You're the only one who's distant, so don't include me." l

"Yah, Jungkook-ah I'm your hyung."

"Arasseo.." I reply, scratching my head.

He sighs, "Now, let's take care of this baby."