BTS(28): Clear

BTS(28): Clear

Yoora's POV

Jungkook stares at me, smiling as I face him. My wine colored balloon gown fitted me perfectly, my curled hair laying on my shoulders, the elegant half mask covering my face covered with light make up.

I catch his gaze, but turned away quickyly, stuttering, "H-how do I l-look?"

"Gorgeous." He says, offering his hand to me. I gladly accept it, laughing a bit. He kisses my hand, looking at my eyes.

"If we don't find each other, just go with the flow okay?" Jungkook says before we parted our ways.

I walk towards the large crowd, gripping my dress tightly. I proceeded to the corner and leaned my back against the wall, staring at the dancing students, their gowns swaying to the beat. I tried to become unnoticable as possible, but failed, as a tall man holding a tray hands me a drink.

"Thank you." I mumble, accepting the drink. I expected him not to reply because of the blasting music.

Surprisingly, he heard it, "You're welcome young lady."

After a few moments, the music changed, shifting into a sweet jazz love song. I sat down on a vacant chair around the corner, fiddling with the glass of wine in my hands until a dark brown haired guy wearing a tux and a mask covering half of his face. He stood in front of me with a grin smearing across his face. I stare at his eyes peeping through the holes of his mask.

It took a while before he offers his hand to me, saying, "May I dance with the most beautiful lady in this room?"

I hesitated for bit, blushing at his compliment, but gave my hand to this stranger in front me, standing up. He leads me to the dance floor, placing my hand on his shoulder as he places his on my waist with our remaining hands lifted up.

Slowly, I started to feel comfortable with him, my arm hugging him against me as he sways me to the music.

"Have we met before?" I ask, looking at him. He shrugs playfully, smiling at me.

The dance took a couple of minutes before it ended. I walked outside, sitting on the balcony. I stare at the sky, if Taehyung was still here with me, could've he brought me here to dance? I sighed at the thought, do you still love me Taehyung?

My thoughts got interupted by a familiar voice calling my name. I turn around and found that stranger earlier.

"Hey," I greet, smiling bitterly. How did he know my name? I stopped as I saw him removing his mask. He smiles at me as if it's nothing.

"Why did yoㅡ" He places his finger on my lips, making me stop.

"Sshh. Be quiet Yoora." He laughs a bit, leaning forward.

"Tell me what you wanted to say first." I say, clutching onto his suit tightly.

He pulls me in his arms before speaking up, "I love you."

"If you loved me..why did you leave me?" I sob into his arms, breaking down. I felt his warm tears fall down on my shoulder as he kisses the top my head.

He stares at my face before pressing his lips onto mine, I respond immediately. After a couple of seconds, he pulls away.

We've calmed down a bit, leaning on the balcony. I felt quite awkward kissing him back.

"Why do you have to leave me?" I ask, frowning at him.

"Because we can't be together." He bows his head down, biting his lip.

"Why? I thought you love me.." I ask once more.

"It's not that I don't love you, I love you and you know that. It's just that we can't be together. Like what others say, it's not you, it's me." He says calmly, playing with my hand. Before I could even reply, a dagger comes flying on the space between us.

"Yoora run." He mumbles.

"What about you??" I ask worriedly.

"Run. Go find Jungkook. I'll be fine Yoora. Trust me."

I run out of the balcony, proceeding to the crowd to findJungkook. Jungkook show up please.. Luckily, I bumped into Hoseok.

"Hoseok!" I gasp, grasping his arm tightly.

"Yoora?"

"Have you seen Jungkook??"

"No. Why?"

"Help me please. There's some guy in the balcony throwing daggers at Taehyung. Please help."

"Taehyung is here??" He runs to the balcony hurriedly.

I scream as someone grabs my arm, pressing a gun against my head. He drags me away.

"Yoora!" That's Jungkook! He punches the guy, pulling me away from him.

"You alright?" He asks, caressing my cheek. I nod.

"Please save Taehyung."

~

omg. two more chapters! oh, btw, i have a bts one shot request shop by the way, please do check it out and request! ill gladly accept it! ^^