BTS(15): I Swear

BTS(15): I Swear

Jungkook's POV

I hope they're already asleep at this kind of hour. It's 3am anyway. I'm hungry. I opened my door silently then proceeded to the kitchen to find some food. I found three dishes on the kitchen counter: Samyupsal, tteokbokki, and ramyeon. It looks like they know I'm sneaking every night to eat. They prepared it for me. It's hot. I started eating.

"So you eat at this kind of hour?" I stop, hearing a familiar voice. It was V. I turn around.

"You don't know how much we worried about you. For three months.." he says, expressionless.

"In those three months, I tried my best..I tried my best to let go of my feelings, and I suceeded. The pain is over." He stays silent.

"V, I know this will be too much, but could I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"I want you to swear." I sai He raised his right hand. I raised mine too.

"I solemnly swear,"

"ashes to ashes,"

"dust to dust,"

"I will never,"

"break Seo Yoora's heart."

"If I do,"

"I will be killed by Jeon Jungkook,without any presence of mercy."

I put my hand down and he followed.

"What's with the killing part?" he asks.

"You don't know how painful it is to see you and Yoora together. V please,be the kind of guy that Yoora deserves. Don't break her heart. One last thing,please don't get her involved with BTS' business..I don't want that to happen again."I said.

"I will."he replied.

"Thanks."I reply.

"Wait," I said making him stop.

"Don't let her know about this." I told him. He nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha! Short chapter eh? Okay lang yan mga madlang pips! Wala pa akong maisip eh. I need suggestions for the next chapter like,kung anong gusto nyong mangyari kina V at Yoora,gusto nyo bang magkausap sina Jungkook at Yoora? O kaya,magkaron nanaman ng World War sa pagitan ng BTS at ***?? Ano? Dali!! Suggest lang kayo!!

--English--

Hahaha!! Short chapter eh? That's okay readers! I can't think of anything. ㅡ , ㅡ I need suggestions!! Anything you wanted to happen next chapter!! Like,what do you want to happen with V and Yoora?? Do you want Jungkook and Yoora to talk? Or you wanted another World War between BTS and ***??

P.S The game is still ongoing..I'll start giving clues on who is BTS' rival..ㅋㅋㅋ