BTS(24) : Unveiling

BTS(24) : Unveiling

Jungkook's POV

I walk towards her room for the hundredth time, knocking on her door, "Yoora please open the door."

As usual, I did not receive any reply. I sighed, "Yoora believe me, I know how you feel. How to lose someone you love, to feel lonely, to suffer.. I've experienced all of those. Yoora I know you've been through a lot, I know it's hard, but you have to move on."

It's been ten months, almost a year since V left, and Yoora hasn't come out her room.

"I-in case, you need s-someone..I-I'm here.." I mumble against the door, hoping that she heard it.

I stop as the door opens, Yoora wraps her arms around me tightly. I hug her back, trying to make her feel better.

Her tears felt like flame, burning my chest with her sadness. The way she cries in my arms, made me feel her pain.

"Jungkook help me.." she mumbles, clutching my shirt.

I kissed her forehead softly, as if she was some fragile object that cannot be broken, again.

Author's POV

Inside a room covered with sadness, a young man lied down on a hard bed, staring at the ceiling blankly.

Until the door opens, "Very well played, V."

"Now what do you want me to do?"

"Kill. Kill her."

V gulps nervously before speaking up, "I thought you were going to do that."

"Like I told you, do what I said."

"I can't.." V mumbles, biting his lip. He

"Just do the plan accordingly." he says, as if trying to convince V.

V loves Yoora already, making the plan harder to do. All he needed was information, but he wasn't meant o fall in love with her.

He grabs him by his collar before shouting, "You love her?!"

V stares at him blankly, not fearing any punishment he can get from him.

"Kill and you'll get vengeance, love and you'll fail." He says, clenching his fists.

"Why don't you kill me instead?" V asks.

He smirks at him, "I can't do that V, you're my brother."

Jungkook's POV

I'm glad that I convinced Yoora to come out, and that she forgave me for all the bullshit I've done.

"Yoora you're back!" Jimin greets, pinching her cheek.

Yoora laughs a bit, with me tagging along behind her.

"Glad you're back to normal Yoora." Hoseok hyung smiles at her. She smiles back.

After eating dinner, we went straight to our rooms. I close my eyes, lying down on my bed until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say lazily, not even bothering to open my eyes.

I felt a part of my bed sink down a bit before I hear a voice, "Jungkook,"

My eyes shot open only to find Yoora seated beside me with a pillow on her hand. Does she need anything?

"Can I sleep beside you?" She asks softly. I nod before moving a bit to give her some space. Yoora settles herself beside me, her body tilted sideways, facing me.

I found her sleeping peacefully a few moments later. I took the chance to stare at her beautiful features.

"You know what Yoora? You're an angel, you always guide me to the right way, but I pushed you away. I'm sorry." I whisper, caressing her silky hair resting over her shoulder.

"I love you. I love you so much. But you're not my angel. You never were. You belong to Taehyung. And it's my job to bring you back to him." I sighed, sitting up to ruffle my hair in frustration.

My eyes widen as Yoora sits up, cupping my cheeks with both of her hands, landing her lips on mine.

I gasp at the foreign feeling of her lips moving against mine. I kissed her a lot of times now, but why am I feeling like this?

I respond hesitantly, placing my hand on her waist. Her kiss is full of emotion, making a tear fall from my eye.

I place her back down on the bed before pulling away. We panted softly, our chests rising and falling.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask, staring directly to her eyes.

"You needed me." She replies shortly.

I took a quick glance at her before pulling her blanket up to her chest, "Yoora you need to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

I face the opposite side as I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

Yoora you belong to him. Even if I wish that you were mine, you'll never be. You love him Yoora. Not me. Don't make me confused.

~

dedicated to @redblue_22 :))

p.s im on mobile