BTS(26): Again

BTS(26): Again

Yoora's POV

After eating breakfast, Jungkook and I went straight to our house.

"I didn't know that you have a mansion." Jungkook comments, looking around the house as the gates automatically open for us.

I guided him to the living room, "Take a seat."

He gladly sits down on our soft couch, our maids handing him a glass of juice. I heard him say 'thank you', making me smile.

I sat down beside him, "Let's wait for Suho."

A few minutes later, Suho comes running to me, hugging me tightly.

"Suho I can't breathe." I say, he loosens his grip.

His gaze turns to Jungkook, confused at his presence.

"Uhm, Suho he's Jungkook my frㅡ"

"Boyfriend." I glare at Jungkook as he interupts. What is he saying??

"Oh you're Yoora's boyfriend. I hope you are taking care of my sister." Suho smiles at him.

Jungkook smiles back, "I am taking of her. Even though I'm not really her boyfriend."

I heard him whisper the last part. I mentally sighed, what are you trying to say Jeon Jungkook?

"Sir, you have to go to your meeting." Yoon informs Suho, one of our maids. I smile at her as greeting.

Suho stands up, "I'll be leaving for now. Take care guys."

As Suho took his leave, I turn to Jungkook, "Why did you say that you're my boyfriend?"

"I don't want them to take you away from us, from me if they knew the truth." He replies, fiddling with the glass.

"Believe me Jungkook they wouldn't." I snap, crossing my arms.

"Can I love you again Choi Yoora?" My eyes widen slightly at his statement.

"What?"

"I said, can I love you again Choi Yoora?" He repats slowly, leaning forward.

He draws his face closer, making our noses touch. He stares at my eyes closely.

"Please let me love you again." He whispers, pulling me in for a hug.

"I promise I won't hurt you." Jungkook whispers again, hugging me tighter.

I felt his lips pressed against my forehead, making my cheeks heat up.

He brought me to the hallway. Pushing me against the lockers, he places his arm beside my head, making me stare at him in confusion.

"Do you like..Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asks straight-forwardly.

What? I was just sitting beside Hoseok??

I press my lips into a thin line, "No. I don't."

"Then why are you with him earlier?" He stares at my eyes closely.

"We were just talking.." I blink awkwardly.

"Yoora why are you making me feel like this? My heart stops when you smile at me, you give me goosebumps when you talk to me..I don't care if you like me or not but, I like you." He confesses, I widen my eyes at him.

~

I walk to the pool embarrassedly, wearing some shorts and a loose shirt with my swimsuit inside.

I hide behind a tree as Jungkook's eyes met mine. He can't see me like this! I'm wearing a swimsuit! It's one piece but still!

I gasp as I felt Jungkook pull my arm, smiling at me.

"Why are you hiding?" He asks, his smile turning into a frown.

"You're wearing a one piece aren't you? You can't swim freely with a shirt." He says, laughing a bit.

"I don't, swim. I can't." I mumble.

"Then I'll teach you." He smiles, dragging me to the pool.

A few moments later, we're both dipped underwater. Our pool is eight feet deep in the middle while the sides are only five feet.

"Jungkook!" I call out, grasping the hand bar tightly as I saw him stepping away.

He sighs, placing my arms around his neck as he guides me to the other side. I clutch onto his shirt tightly.

After an hour, we stopped swimming and rested on one of the hammocks.

"So you're adopted?" He asks. I nodded as reply.

"Yoora!" We got interupted by the high pitched voice of my stepmother echoing in the pool area.

I immediately stood up like a soldier, covering Jungkook behind me, "Yes ma'am?"

"You've been away for almost year, why did you thought of coming back?" I bit my lip, clutching my wet clothes as I heard Hayoung's voice.

I gasp as Jungkook stands up behind me, their eyes widening at his presence.

"Are you one of my daughter's suitors?" My stepmother smiles.

Jungkook laughs a bit, "No ma'm. I'm actually Yoora's boyfriend."

Their faces drops, Hayoung glaring at me.

"Oh my! You are missing a lot of fun, that's our maid." Jungkook clutches my hand tightly.

"She said..she said you were her stepmother." Jungkook mumbles, trying to relax himself.

"Gosh you are a great liar Yoora." Hayoung laughs out.

Jungkook grabs my wrist tightly making me whimper in pain, "Let's talk." He says sternly before dragging me out of the scene.

He locks the both of us inside my room, pushing me against the wall. I stare at his eyes as he places his hand on my cheek.

"How could you.." He pauses, "live with those kind of people everyday?"

He pulls me in his arms, "You're stronger than I thought."

~

After we changed clothes, we sat on my bed, "I told you my story, mind telling me yours?" I ask.

He sighs before speaking up, "I lost my parents at the age of five, my aunt adopted me after."

"I thought she'd treat me nice because she's my mother's sister, and she did. But her husband didn't. Her husband abused me, my everyday felt like hell, my aunt couldn't do anything but watch me die."

"My aunt died because of her husband, stress. Then her husband suicided after. I grew up by myself. I was fourteen back then, I was starving so badly, so I applied for a job."

"What job?" I ask curiously.

He turns to me for a moment before asking, "Promise me that you wouldn't leave me." I nodded at his condition.

"I don't know what it's called," he pauses.

I saw Jungkook bite his lip, "Older women, pay me for pleasure."

I gasp in shock, pressing my lips together.

"I shouldn't have told you." He sighs, tears forming on his eyes.

"No no, it's okay. Really." I say, rubbing his shoulder.

He places his forehead on my shoulder, his warm tears wetting my shirt.

"I'm sorry if I'm not clean as I seem." He mumbles softly.

I wrap my arms around him, huggjng him tightly, "Sshh..don't cry Jeon Jungkook. It's okay."