BTS(10): Friendships

V's POV

Aish! I can't sleep! Why am I so affected with J-Hope's confession?? Does this mean thatㅡno way. I can't have these feelings. I don't want my member to suffer because of me. J-Hope's too kind to do that for Jungkook. He's hurting himself..And if I enter their situation right now, I will make the worse.

Hearing my door creak, Suga peeps through my door, "Can't sleep?"

He walks towards me, taking a seat beside me.

"I have a problem." I say, sitting up. He turns to me.

"I have feelings for Yoora too." I confess, looking down on my feet.

"What? You know J-Hope is killing himself right now because of Jungkook right?" he says.

"I know. That's why I'm trying my best to throw these feelings away. J-Hope's killing himself emotionally and I can't let him suffer." I sigh.

"You know, if you couldn't do it anymore, you could just give up. You can't save everyone when they're drowning." he says.

"But what about J-Hope?" I ask, squinting my eyes shut.

"Well that's up to you, you have to be wise enough to know who you need to save from drowning." he shrugs. I nodded as reply.

"But still, I will try my best to get rid of these feelings." I clutch the cloth of my pajama pants.

"You could try." he says, standing up.

J-Hope's POV

Okay, I've decided to forget everything I feel for Yoora today. I heard V and Suga's conversation last night. V likes Yoora too.

"Hoseok are you okay?" I flinch slightly at that voice. It was Yoora.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply bluntly.

"Why are you crying?" she asks, wiping the tears away using her palms. I'm crying?

She pulls me down for a hug, "What's wrong Hoseok?"

Her gentle voice pierces through me, making me confess my feelings.

"I like you." She stays silent. New tears flow down my cheeks.

"Sshh..It's okay.." she whispers, hugging me tighter. I continue to sob on her shoulder.

"Hoseok listen to me, okay? I care for you, I love you, as a friend..I'm sorry Hoseok, I'm very sorry for not liking you back. I don't know what to do Hoseok..but please remain as my friend..please.." she says. I feel her tears, dropping on my shoulder.

Letting go of me, Yoora stares through my eyes, "Please forgive me Hoseok.."

After a few seconds I reply, "Yoora it's fine. You don't have to apologize. Really it's fault.."

She sighs, "Okay okay..but promise me that you'll still be my friend.."

I smile at her, "I promise.."

Jungkook's POV

I found Yoora seated on the grass beside J-Hope. Waitㅡdoes she likeㅡno way. Or maybe..J-Hope is flirting Yoora??

I walk towards them, widening my eyes as they stare at me blankly.

"UhmㅡYoora can we talk?" I sighed, scratching my head shyly.

As she stands up, I grab her hand, dragging her somewhere without other people watching us.

I brought her to the hallway. Pushing her against the lockers, I place my arm beside her head, making her stare at me in confusion.