It's time for Divorce

The courtroom was buzzing with lawyers and clients.
The judge, who read the documents, looked at the couple standing in adjacent to each other with their lawyers.
Media outside was waiting to grab the news regarding the divorce, which has 200 crores stocks of The Oberois in stake.
Paparazzi on other hand, where busy entertaining the common folks with hot news regarding the divorce.
Conspiracy theories were rife. Character assassination, Family feud theories were igniting them further.

"So Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi," The judge began with his voice laced with formality, "Are you sure about the divorce and ready to part ways with your husband Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi??"
She fluttered open her eyelashes, revealing her brown orbs, sans emotions.
A quick nod followed by a low voice yes escaped her mouth.
"So Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi," Now it was the turn of the blue eyed guy to reply, "Are you sure about the divorce and ready to part ways with your wife Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi??"
He nodded and an yes escaped his mouth in a stern voice.
His orbs turned darker for a moment but became normal next.
"Regarding the alimony," The judge began, "Mrs Anika had quoted that she need none but the Dhruv Fashion studio, which she is being the CEO, right from the beginning, stating that it is her legal right to acquire the company. And court approves of it,"
Anika waited with bated breath.
This is not important.
"Regarding the custody of the child, Dhruv Singh Oberoi, both parents had claimed the right," Judge paused momentarily gazing at the couple, "But as per laws, till eighteen, the child has to be under the responsibility of the mother. Once after he is a major, he can choose his way of stay. Since the maternal side had claimed the custody,by law the custody falls in hand of Mrs Anika, however the father allowed to visit the child once in a week,"
Anika heaved a sigh of relief.
"Now, with the conditions being explained, the court approves the divorce of Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Ms Anika vardan Trivedi," The judge signed the judgement.

Shivaay signed the papers.
This was the costliest sign he had ever signed. With no emotions, thanks to the nurturing SSO within him, he looked at his son, the five year lad, busy playing with the butterfly flying in front of him, while being totally oblivious about things around.
Anika signed next. Now she is no longer Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi but Anika Vardan Trivedi.
"Papa," The little version of him hugged him tight,"I love you,"
"Love you too," He whispered while hugging him tight,
"Papa, Mama said that I am going to US with her," He pouted sadly, "Why don't you come with us??"
"Hmm...Papa has some work," Shivaay wiped the lone tear, "But will join you every Sunday,"
"Pinky promise??" He extended the little finger to his Dad.
Shivaay smiled sadly.
"Pinky Promise,"
"Dhruv," Anika called out.
"Mama," Dhruv raised his hands asking her to pick him up.
Anika carried him.
"Papa said that he will visit us every Sunday,"
Anika nodded.
"Your Papa will,"
Her eyes met his blue orbs.
He was taking slow steps towards her.
Caressing Dhruv's hair,
"Take care of him," He said and the SSO in him broke. This resulted in choking of his voice for a moment, "Take care of Dhruv, Say him daily that Papa loves him a lot,"
Anika felt vulnerable for a second. This side of Shivaay, her Billu always weakened her.
But no. I can't fall weak.
"Sure Mr Shivaay Oberoi," She replied, while not trying to have an eye contact.
The best businessman of India, walked away while her eyes were on him till he totally disappeared.

Pinky said nothing from morning. All she did was taking Aarti and praying Lord Ganesh to bestow peace.
The atmosphere in Oberoi mansion was grim.
No one were in mood to have breakfast.
Om looked into the files, while Gauri was making Rikara ready for School.
Rikara, oblivious of the situation, was cracking lame jokes to make her parents smile but failed bitterly.
On the other hand, her twin Rikar was sensible and remained silent.
Rudra and Bhavya were busy with their works. They don't want to have still mind for a second. Still mind shall have the algae of bitter memories blooming on them.
It shall destroy the fishes called happy memories living in mind. It was mental eutrophication.
Ruvya and Ruvay, the twins, were sitting ready to join the elder twins to school. All they knew was, their Bade Bhaiya Dhruv will no longer come to same school and is moving to US with their Bade ma.
Bade Pa is staying back.

Tej and Jhanvi had their cup of coffee. No words were spoken. Fate was indeed different. Everyone thought that Tej and Jhanvi will end up with a divorce, thanks to Svetlana, but surprisingly they ended up patching up. On other hand, the least expected divorce of Shivika cropped up.
Dadi and Shakti, unable to bear the pressure, went to Teerath yatra.

The family was back to its dysfunction form.
One divorce had shattered the vessel carrying love and care. No longer they can ship Shivika. It is time for the rude truth to be accepted. It's time to patronize Shivaay and Anika seperately.