Dhruv - Ruvay faceoff(Short Update)

"Dhruv..." Anika called via phone, "Come in,"
"Nahi ma, I don't want to see their faces,"
"Dhruv, just for namesake please come in,"
"To fuck this namesake things,"
"Dhruv!! You are speaking to your mom,"
He sighed.
"Fine, don't blame me if something happens,"
Dhruv pushed open the car door and got down to face his Dad and Rikar standing straight in his direction. Without giving a damn he walked in.

"Dhruv beta," Jhanvi caressed his cheek for which he gave no response except a blunt stare.
Jhanvi Oberoi threatened her to withdraw the case...
"How are you young man?? It had been so long since I saw you..." Shakti held his shoulder.
Shakti Oberoi threatened to ruin her life...
"Kaise ho tum??" Om asked.
"Fine chachu,"
"He had grown into a man, last time when I saw him, he was a five year old kid..."
Gauri exclaimed while caressing his cheek.
Dhruv said nothing.
"Actually, Dhruv's best friend died today, we are straight from her cremation and Dhruv is emotionally drained because of that..." Pinky said.
"She is my love Dadi," Dhruv corrected her, "Not just my best friend,"
"We are sorry for that," Jhanvi sighed.
"You have to be Ms Jhanvi Oberoi," Dhruv replied.
"Beta..."
"Just don't call me that," He recoiled back, "Just don't,"
"Dhruv, she is elder," Anika rebuked.
"Who is elder mom?? Who is elder?? When their actions are so mean, they can never be elder,"
"Dhruv..." Om looked at him, "What do you mean??"
"Just stop this 'we care for you' act, please, no one cares for me, you Oberois are only selfish for your name and fame,"
"Could please explain the nonsense you are thinking about us??" Shakti shouted, "You just can't blame us,"
"Well, Mr Shakti Oberoi, can you remember Devanika Sharma??"
Anika and Pinky noticed everyone's face pale as soon as Dhruv uttered the name.
"Your expressions say everything,"
Dhruv said in sarcastic tone, "Ma, you know what?? The bloody grandson of Jhanvi Oberoi, the great mahaan Ruvay Oberoi, tried to rape Devanika Sharma in his cabin, however she escaped and lodged a police complaint, but the great Jhanvi Oberoi and Shakti Oberoi, in their 'duty' of protecting Oberois name and fame, threatened her to withdraw the complaint and statements and warned her that they shall ruin her life and that Devanika Sharma, was tried to be killed by someone at her home yesterday night, who her boy friend Dhruv Trivedi and Best friend Anu Agarwal saved and admitted in hospital, where Devanika Sharma died in front of Dhruv Trivedi, in his arms..."
His voice broke as tears rolled down his cheeks.
"They destroyed my dreams of happy life mom, they..."
He looked at Ruvay sneaking out from his sight.
"You fucking bastard stop there right now," Dhruv leapt forward and held his collar," You fucking son of a bitch," He punched him on his nose, making Ruvay lose his balance.
"Dhruv..." Anika rushed towards him.
Shivaay and Rikar who walked in just then, rushed towards the duo fighting.
"Why did you kill her??" Dhruv landed heavy blows on Ruvay," Why did you kill my Devanika?? Why??"
"You might kill him," Rikar panicked.
Dhruv stopped his blows.
"Well I won't kill him, I shall make his life hell, living hell, you killed my love, I shall make you hate every moment you are alive," Dhruv landed few more blows on his face.
"Dhruv," Rikar tried to pull him away, " Dhruv, leave him,"
Ruvay pushed Dhruv away.
"Haan, I killed her, I killed your Devanika, that bitch was hindrance in my career and constant threat, hence I eliminated her,"
Ruvay shouted," I killed Dadi, who came to know my plans and kidnapped my mom who came to know about it when I was speaking via phone,"
Everyone were shell shocked.
"You killed Dadi??" They heard Rudra gasp along with Bhavya and Ruvya who were near the entrance.