First day at college

"Welcome to St Theresa," Dhruv was welcomed with a warm hug by the Principal of the college, Rishi Kapadia, who was the family friend of Trivedi's.
"Beta, feel free and mingle with all, they are after all your mates here at college,"
Dhruv gave a warm smile.
"Anika had nurtured you into such a fine guy," Rishi beamed with pride," You are really lucky to get a mom like Anika,"
His instincts asked him not to say more about Anika as the senses of happiness in Dhruv was dampening slowly.
"Okay fine, it's time for the assembly, let's go," Rishi cheered up the sulking Dhruv as the two men walked towards the auditorium.

"It's my pleasure to see the 25th batch of my career there in front of me with cheerful faces to pursue Engineering in this well renowned institution of the country." Rishi beamed with pride as he adjusted the Mike.
"This college had students who have turned out to be enterprueners, successful engineers who have spread their tentacles across the world with their prowess and ability to win any challenge the face,"
"So you guys are really lucky enough to have such an institution in your alma mater,"
The students beamed with pride now as wad their Principal before was.
"Now we have our Chief Guest Alok Nanda, the game changer of electronics industry at India to address the gathering,"
Rishi gave way to Alok, who walked in with swollen pride.
"Hello Students, it's nice meeting you all,"
Dhruv was keenly listening to him. Alok had been his inspiration, when he took engineering. He wanted to design revolutionary ideas for the electronics field at India, the second largest human market of the world. This man had beaten all odds and had been nicknamed as modern father of Indian Electronic Industry.
As the speech continued, he could hear someone giggling beside. His eyes involuntarily turned towards the direction only to caught the sight of a bewitching face, which was that of the girl trying to control her friend from giggling.
Unknowingly, his eyes scanned her face, her dark brown orbs,her not so full pink lips, medium sized nose and the mole near her lower lip at left side of the face.
Darn!! If I had been this much keen in my German classes, I would have mastered the language by now.
She was unusually beautiful. His eyes later drifted towards the silver bracelet on her right wrist with a heart hanging down via chain. Those beautiful long fingers, were holding her friend's palm, squeezing it to stop her from doing non sense.
"Anu...stop yaar. Just..." She was pleading.
So the friend of her is Anu.
"Come on Deva," Her friend rebuked," This MCU moment video makes you giggle like no tomorrow,"
Her name is Deva!!
"So Thank you all," Alok completed his speech.
Dhruv looked at the stage as the chief guest walked down,away from the stage.
"Go to hell Anu, because of you, I missed the speech," She said with a cute pout.
She is so cute!!
"Chill, we can watch when they upload it in College's official you tube channel, Done??"
Anu pulled her up.
"Now let's go, it's getting late for classes,chale na!!"
She pulled her friend out of the auditorium.
Dhruv kept watching at the retreating figure of hers.In few seconds, Dhruv had framed the next sixty years of life with her.
Wait...this is what Sahil Mamu said is...love at first sight??

"It seems like Dhruv had left to Shimla to pursue his studies at St Theresa," Tej said as he disconnected the call with the detective," Pinky had accompanied him,"
"Oberois studying at St Theresa??" Dadi made faces," What about St Andrews?? Number one institution in the country,"
"Dhruv got a seat there but still gave up as he can't afford the fees over there," Tej sighed.
"Afford?? He is son of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and he speaks about affordability," Shakti sighed," Shivaay, go to Shimla and get both your mom and son back,"
"No," Rikar interfered," Don't bring Dhruv back Bade Papa,"
"Rikar," Tej said in a harsh tone making the youngster flinch.
"What Rikar says is right Shivaay," Om supported," It seems like Dhruv loves Engineering and that's why he had applied at St Theresa and had got a merit seat,"
"But Om..." Dadi opened her mouth only to be cut off by Jhanvi," No mummyji, we must not stop Dhruv from pursuing his passion just like how Pinky stopped Shivaay from doing so,"
Shivaay was silent. He said nothing.
You are not my father!!
Don't try to lay hands on me Mr Oberoi, I am not your son but Anika's and I won't give a second thought before returning you the same thing back!!
Just stop giving fucking explanations.
We were never in your care list.
Your bloody family...
"I won't bring Dhruv back," Shivaay said in a serious tone," As well as my mom,"

Anika kept looking at the blank ceiling of her cell reminiscing things that happened so far in life. Her mistakes came in front of her eyes. Probably, Shivaay was the biggest mistake in her life. Tears rolled out of her brown orbs.
Only if I hadn't met Shivaay...
Only if I hadn't won that bloody challenge between us...
Only if I hadn't been his wedding planner...
Only if I hadn't returned back and revealed about Pinky aunty...
Only if I hadn't stood by him during Veer Raaz...
Only if I had left Mumbai when he asked me to leave after that team launch??
Only if I hadn't returned to Oberoi Mansion...
She was sentenced with 4 year jail term for misuse of design patents devised by Rikar Fashion Studio.
Misuse?? That was my own design damn it!!

Pinky fixed the photo frames of her, Anika and Dhruv on walls of the little cottage which was bought by Anika in name of Dhruv, which wasn't touched by the IT officials.
With a sole solid property and liquidity of 5 lakhs in account, life of Dhruv had been shrunk from the high class posh to middle class struggle. He had also picked up the job as part time bartender in nearby cafe to manage his college fees along with scholarship. Pinky decided to go on with catering business, her dream venture when she wasn't Pinky Singh Oberoi. Till her business booms in the neighborhood, she had to let Dhruv work.
"Dadi," Dhruv knocked the door, breaking her reverie.
"Coming," Pinky took hurried steps towards the door, to let her exhausted grandson in.