Six years later- Conclusion

"The business man of the year, Dhruv Trivedi takes over the entire retail of North India, The Devanika Industries had been topping the chart of successful unicorn start ups of the country..."
The magazine on bed read.
"Papa..." A little girl wearing two tiny ponytails ran towards the tall guy adjusting his blazer in front of mirror.
"Naina..." He lifted her up, "You look cute today,"
"I am always cute,"
"Achaa..." He pecked her cheeks.
"Papa, par Dadi made these ponytails and she makes it better than you,"
"Hmm, it means that I must practice techniques from par Dadi,"
Naina nodded her head in cute manner.
The magazine on bed read further.
"The Devanika Industries went in collaboration with the business giants Rana's in the new venture, which dethroned the Oberois in retail industry, and also made it highly impossible for Oberois to re establish their monopoly in the field,"

"Shivaay Oberoi had lost his prowess," Siddharth Rana chuckled softly, "His son was enough to dethrone him,"
"Well, always remember Siddharth, Blood is thicker than water,"
Mallika replied.
"Then why the hell did Anika leave her blood Dhruv and went to live with Shivaay, her ex husband??" Siddharth mocked,
"Well as time change, things also change so does proverbs,"

Rikar and Anu walked in middle of road with their palms intertwined.
"Six years had gone Rikar, why don't you speak with Rikara??"
"That singer twin of mine sings loud on stage right?? Why can't she ring me up??"
"Come on Rikar, you are renowned psychiatrist not a nine year old kid,"
"And you are my wife not your sister in law's lawyer,"

"Ms Ruvya Oberoi, will you marry me??" Edward went on his knees proposing his six year long girl friend.
"Ed, you proposed me??" Ruvya squealed wiping away the tears of happiness.

Time is the best answer for things people say,
When unexpected happens, making you rejoice,
When expected doesn't happens, making you broken,
(Read the first line again)

SO READERS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVEABLE VOTES AS LIFE OF AN OBEROI BAHU COMES TO AN END.
STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUEL, LIFE OF AN EX-OBEROI TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR CHARACTERS IN SPAN OF SIX YEARS AND AFTER THAT.
WITH LOVE,
DEVSHI16.