Clause

Anika took mental notes regarding the upcoming launch of the fushion model by Dhruv fashion studio and Sabyasachi.
It had been nearly three month since collateral.
Now a demand from Sabyasachi had to be met by the former.
The product had to be launched in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderbad,Kolkata and Chennai first.
Though other metropolitans aren't an issue, Mumbai was a sting in her heart. For her, it will no longer be the same Mumbai.
It was only then Oakes magazine fell in her eyes
Fusion model: Sabyasachi x Dhruv Fashion Studio Launch Today evening!!

Shivaay kept reading the files. The US venture was more successful than expected. Tej was happy with the rate of growth. Though he doubted Shivaay for his mental state, he was proved wrong as usual. Now, he has another storm to face. Dhruv fashion studio x Sabyasachi stands as a threat to Rikar fashion studio, the second largest traditional fashion icon in India followed by Sabyasachi, owned by Gauri and Omkara jointly. This had irked Tej. He could see the drastic fall in sales in branches across Mumbai followed by other metropolitans. At first, he would have been happy, atleast half heartedly as any how, it would have been a contribution to the Oberoi Empire. However, now he treats Anika as a pure outsider. The calm before the storm at Mumbai could be felt by Shivaay back at US itself.
"Excuse me sir," Evans walked in," Your flight tickets and passport,"
"Thanks Evans,"
Should I go back to Mumbai?? What will I witness??
My love Vs My Bade Papa??

Gauri kept biting her nails. She was tensed. The collections had arrived in stores of all metropolitans and still the sales are not in expected level. This was her dream design. She had worked hard day and night for this to hit the stores.
Now with DFS x Sabyasachi, her mind was gloomy right from morning.
"All okay??" Om patted her shoulder,"Why are you too gloomy today??"
"Omkaraji," Gauri held his palm,"I am worried regarding the sales at stores, Papa was saying to Jhanvi ma that our firm had incurred heavy losses,"
"Come on Gauri, it's common in business,"
"But Omkaraji, now Bade Papa is afraid of the outcome in Anika Bhoujai's venture, if it comes positive, then our losses..."
"Will increase," Omkara sighed.
"I am afraid," Gauri hugged him,"I am afraid of failure Omkaraji,"
"Gauri, you can't be a coward, come on lets face the storm,"
Omkara caressed her hair,"Let's see what's happening in actual, our assumptions may go wrong,"

Tej smirked as he read the documents.
This is clear clever checkmate.
"Forward this to the CEO of Dhruv Fashion studio," Tej remarked as his PA punched the words into the Mail.

"How can this even happen??" Anika slumped on her chair.
Silva, her PA looked at her worried.
"I am no longer part of that bloody Oberoi Empire and why the hell should I share half of my profits with..."
Her eyes fell on the share holder name.
"Shivaay Singh Oberoi," She muttered as the tone carried the frustration she had on him to be vented out.

"Last file of the day," Shivaay sighed as he checked out things.
He thought the day was over then. Little did he know that his fierce queen is marching towards his room, with frustration and anger piled up on her.
"Excuse me sir," Evans gulped.
"Come in,"
"Sir, someone is here to meet you,"
"I can't meet anyone now Evans," He said without looking up," I have works to complete,"
"But Sir, the client wants to meet you,"
"Who is that??" A frustrated tone echoed across the room.
"Miss Anika Trivedi,"
Behind him was the woman with brown orbs spitting fire.

"Privacy," Anika ordered as Evans walked out.
"Anika what's happening??"
"Firstly, It's Miss Trivedi for you,
Secondly, How dare you claim half of my profits in new venture Mr Oberoi??"
"Half of profits??" Shivaay blinked.
"You know nothing, do you??" She mocked while slamming the hard copy of mail she received on his table.
"Have a look Mr Oberoi,"
Shivaay read the documents. One of the clauses had been finely exploited, making it as a clean clever checkmate.
No matter what, Anika must share the profits that too with him!!
Who might have done this?? Sarcasm dripped in my question.
Obviously Mr Tej Oberoi. God!! Bade Papa is making my life even more messy.
"Now, will you care to explain??"
"Anika...I mean Ms Trivedi, I am no where involved in this, in fact I have zero idea related to this..."
"Waah...you Oberois are well versed in this, refusing the things you guys did,"
"Ms Trivedi, " Shivaay tried to be calm and maintain his demeanor," I am no where involved, I promise on my son Dhruv,"
"He is my son Mr Oberoi, don't you dare to do your fake promises on him,"
"He is OUR Son Ms Trivedi," Shivaay stressed.
"Now, as it had been done in your 'absence' can you please revoke the clause, and leave me to have an independent venture,"
"I hope that won't work," Shivaay sighed, "It's clear. You have to share your profits atleast for three months,"