~18~

Y/N'S POV

You finally knew what was going on, Including that everything was happening so fast, but still couldn't get rid of that feeling, that sense of satisfaction.

Partly liking that Jay was losing control, because of the blood he deserved to suffer as much as the others here, but it will take a while for the others to lose control too, which annoyed you.

What worries you is that you yourself are slowly losing your composure. This place is starting to drive you crazy, couldn't let it, since you have to at least stay sane to survive. Eyes still fixed on the three who stood before you, not to forget the Maid who couldn't be saved because the time was too short.

She was practically dead already.
A dead woman in your arms, her blood smeared on your clothes. Narrowing your eyes at the sight, longer you couldn't bear all this here.

You chose to set it her aside, the hands crossed by the woman as you prayed for a moment.

The door opened with a loud bang. His facial expression was displeased, since you could feel his aura just by looking at him, Heeseung was a little upset about the situation.

❝I'm glad you came just at that moment.❞ Sunghoon said, turning his gaze back to Jay who was getting closer with every step.

Heeseung looked carefully around before making his way to Jay, his shoes echoing through the room.

❝I have to say one thing. He replied while stopping. ❝You know, I'm pretty disappointed in you my brothers.❞ And continued to walk towards Jay.

In this matter you had to agree with him, for not being wrong for what he said.

All he got were averted glances of shame from them. Heeseung intended to reach for Jay's shoulder, when Jay himself grabbed his hand without turning around, squeezing it tight.

❝it will not work this time, no matter what you are up to.❞ Still in the same position, he has begun to twitch slightly, after that he laughed.

Even you have been disturbed by the action itself. What the hell is wrong with him?
❝Has he always behaved like this?❞

The three who were still unconsciously standing in front, turned around, facing you.

❝Well, how am I supposed to explain that? He hasn't always been like this.❞ Sunwoo said, changing his gaze from him to you in between.

Jake looked at Sunwoo with a serious expression, signaling that this is none of your business. ❝Why are you telling her this?❞

But he also gave him a dirty look, stucking his tongue out. ❝You don't have to tell me what to do. And besides, who is she going to tell?❞

Knitting his eyesbrows together he turned around to face them. ❝Stop your childish quarrels. We have much more important things to do.❞ Sunghoon said in an annoying voice, pulling both of them firmly by the ears until it turned slightly red, letting go afterwards.

Hoping the pain would subside, they both rubbed their ears to ease them a little. If looks could kill. That's exactly the look they gave Sunghoon, but he didn't even bother, as if he's used to it.

Your gaze wandered back to Heeseung and Jay, were a little tense because you didn't knew what move either of them will make, only hoping that they wouldn't tear each other apart. You had already seen enough blood.

What the? Heeseung took a syringe out of his pocket, which made your eyes grew wide. ❝What is he going to do with it?❞ You asked.

❝He will inject Jay with it so that he can calm down again.❞ Replied Sunghoon. ❝He can't be helped in this condition. Only the syringe will help him.❞