~ 5 ~

It's Sunday Morning. The alarm clock rang and you got up immediately and headed to the bathroom to make yourself ready for work. You washed your face and then put some make up on it.
It was unusual for you to go to work the next day, after what all happened. So you had spent the night at Marisa's House.

When you arrived at work, you saw that Hyunjin and Ryujin were already there. By looking around you noticed that it wasn't as much crowded as you imagined.

Y/N: ❝Good Morning!❞
You greeted them with a smile.

The two became aware and welcomed you back.

Hyunjin & Ryujin: ❝Good Morning Y/N!❞

They ran to you.

Ryujin: ❝Y/N is everything all right?
You look pale.❞

Y/N: ❝What? No, everything is fine. It was just a little stressful for me yesterday. No worries.❞
Waving with your hand a little.

You saw Hyunjin looking at you very intensely.

Y/N: ❝What? Why are you looking me like that?❞

Hyunjin: ❝I notice that something is not right. You're lying Y/N, aren't you?❞

Ryujin hit him lightly on his arm.

Ryujin: ❝Stop Hyunjin, leave her alone. Y/N, if something happened and you don't want to talk about it that's fine.❞

You just nodded and went to change your clothes.

No one's POV

Deep in the dark forest where no one dares to set foot in this place. Many of the residents who live nearby always heard about creepy creatures lurking in the night. Waiting for the innocent people who fall into their hands and are murdered to death. Bite wounds that bring the village residents in questions.
The moon that shines brightly at night and brings many creatures out of the darkness.
Glowing eyes that can be seen in red at dusk.
Have the desire to get more and more for it, because these beings are uncontrollable.
Hidden in the great forest, where there is no turning back and where no one will ever find them. Who knows, maybe it is possible to discover the mysterious accommodation.
But for this it will take years, though it may be that they will never be found.

??? POV

In the big mension where the vampires were. The huge chandelier that hung over the ceiling. Everything was set up in an old-fashioned way, yet it looked classy. The young vampires who were busy with different things. Each had its own strengths and weaknesses, but most didn't show that. As soon as they show weakness they will be banished by the almighty ruler of all vampires. That's why vampires practice every day to get better and overcome their own weaknesses, even if it's hard.

On the way to the large hall, the young vampire named jay made his way. With clenched fists, he entered the hall with a loud door slam. The other vampires were startled by the loud bang, but they looked at him shaking their heads and continued where they were busy.

Jay: ❝Heeseung, where are you?!❞
He shouted and crossed his arms very tight.

The first vampire with light brown hair who was standing in front of the window and wanted to have his peace, sighed annoyed.

?: ❝Jay can you please lower your tone a bit, that would be really nice of you.❞

Jay turned his gaze to him and smirked.