ANNOUNCEMENT 2 📢

Hello my dear readers. Here is the author, no longer my younger sibling for whom I thanked to continue writing my stories. I wanted to say that it means a lot to me that you have continued to read my stories so far and that you always leave a vote and comments. I really appreciate that. ❤️

I also really hope that you are doing well and that you are not under so much pressure. If that's the case, I want to tell you that it will get better. I can give you a tip on what I always do when I haven't had such a good day. Drink hot milk chocolate, on top of it, milk foam with small colorful marshmallows on it. It tastes delicious. Then you'll be fine again and all your negative thoughts will melt away. (✿◠‿◠)

In any case, I would like to say that I will take over my story. Currently, there is not much going on where I have my part-time job. As some of you already know I told you in my last announcement that I almost don't have time to write my story anymore, because of my part time job and training as a nursing assistant. The reason why I asked my sibling to continue writing for me.

But since I'm on vacation for three weeks now, I decided to take over my story for these weeks. After those weeks, my sibling will take over my story again, just to inform you. That is all I wanted to share with you. (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

Ah yes, I know that I'm a little late with this, but what do you think of Hybe officially releasing a wattpad/webtoon story from Bts, TXT and Enhypen next year?

Here, have a picture from Jake, Happy birthday, Jake! 🎂