~22~

Heeseung ran his hand through his hair one last time, before proceeding to speak further. Pursing his lips he glances at you.

❝Nobody knows or forsee that you go to this school as a human being. A few of my brothers will assistance you, in case something should occur.❞

A lightning-like impact pierced the elder one. Someone didn't seem to like this idea. He bit his lips uneasily that blood formed, which calmed the taste somewhat, although it was not so delicate.

❝I will certainly not help her,❞ Jay gave as an answer. ❝Who do you think I am? I'm also busy with other things.❞

❝I agree with him,❞ Jake said. Your eyes went to him.

Infuriating, Heeseung leaned back while making coughing noises, that has attracted a lot of attention.

❝Someone has to take care of it,❞ he replied while swinging his arms on the end of the sofa.

The red drink that shone in the moonlight, was quickly taken from its place by one hand. His fixed gaze watched the delicious reddish. And already with one sip, everything was gone.

❝If no one comments I will do that❞, Jungwon said as he placed his glass back on the table.

Jay scoffed by his answer. ❝You? Since when do you do this voluntarily? I don't know you like that.❞ He sneered at him.

Jungwon stared at him. ❝This is none of your business.❞ He replied, averting his eyes to you. His piercing gaze made you nervous.

Heeseung on the other hand, observed Jungwon's behavior, before he turned his gaze to you.

❝Now that that's cleared up, I'll explain the rules.❞ Heeseung sat up straight.

❝The first rule is: you must always have at least one person with you, in this case Jungwon, who will always stand by your side and watch over you.

The second rule is: don't talk to anyone, unless it's one of my brothers.

The third rule is: If a boy named Yeonjun approaches you, just ignore him no matter what he says. He is very special and has always managed to hide his actions through his family.

And the very last rule is: No friendships, do you understand? A vampire and a human like you, this is taboo.❞

Hel told you.

You nodded at every rule, but what you found odd was why you should befriend a vampire. You couldn't, because vampires are the enemies of humans.

❝Then I suggest that we leave now,❞ said Heeseung.

No sooner someone stood up, until one of his brothers called, ❝Stop!❞ Everyone glanced at him. It was Sunwoo.

❝I will also take care of her.❞ He answered, focusing at you, but something was different.

Sunwoo's eyes were not those with full innocence and joy, but with seriousness and caution. Swinging his backpack behind his back, he went on first leaving you and the rest questionable.

After changing your clothes, you headed with everyone at the car. Each of them went in except you.

❝What are you waiting for? Don't you want to come in?❞ Jay asked impatiently, leaning back while he made himself comfortable, taking space away from the others.

You didn't have to think about it for long and knitted your eyebrows in annoyance. You would love to shoot him into Mars if you had the power.

❝I'm coming in now.❞