~ 27 ~

Sunwoo: ❝What did you want to talk to me about?❞

‎‎
The two of them went into another room. The very place where Ni-ki likes to hang out when he feels like it, the piano room.

‎‎
All that could be heard were the footsteps echoing in the hallway. Ni-ki on the other hand, ignored his brother question.

‎‎
As the both arrived, Ni-ki opened the door and went inside, stepping aside to make room for Sunwoo, who waddled behind him before slamming the door shut.

‎‎
Sunwoo: ❝Is there anything you want to talk about?❝

‎‎
Sunwoo asked again as he took a seat on the mini-couch. Silence reigned in the room, both stared at each other, analysing each other with indescribable words. Niki inhaled before he began to speak.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝What kind of game are you trying to play? Kim...Sun...woo.❞

‎‎
Sunwoo: ❝What are you talking about? What game?❞

‎‎
The air was getting heavier and Sunwoo's slight nervousness was not to be overlooked. He was probably more overwhelmed by his brother's question.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝It's been a few days, but don't think I haven't noticed, apart from the others who don't know about it. Only you and me.❞

‎‎
Sunwoo leaned back cautiously as Ni-ki approached him and placed both hands on the couch, from which Sunwoo now couldn't get away.

‎‎
Sunwoo: ❝What are you doing?❞

‎‎
Sunwoo asked in a shaky voice.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝I need answers.❞

‎‎
Ni-ki simply said.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝The scroll you took out of your pocket earlier, you did that on purpose, didn't you?❞

‎‎
Could this really be true, or could Ni-ki have overlooked a detail that he himself didn't know? But he had experienced it himself, with his own eyes.

‎‎
A slight blush formed on Sunwoo's cheeks as Ni-ki was a little too close for his liking.

‎‎
Sunwoo: ❝Why would I have done that on purpose? It would be my pleasure if you would take your face off mine.❞

‎‎
He answered and pushed him slightly backwards, which made Ni-ki sigh.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝The woman you met in secret, who was she? I clearly saw that she gave you some kind of scroll, while next to her was an immortal. Maybe her watchdog?