~ 33 ~

Ryujin & Hyunjin Pov

‎‎
The long wait was slowly coming to an end. After all, it's been 35 minutes since you've been out.

‎‎
Ryujin: ❝‎‎What is Y/n doing out for so long?❞

‎‎
Hyunjin glanced at the rearview mirror only to see Ryujin trying to miditate upside down, while she pressed her lips together. She didn't want her concentration to waver.

‎‎
All the blood streamed into her brain, causing her face to crimson in light red from exertion.

‎‎
His brother sighed in frustration by the sight.

‎‎
Hyunjjn: ❝‎‎I'm not sure, who knows? Maybe she got off track, definitely went too far to perceive her surroundings, which probably caused her to get lost.❞ He calmly answered.

‎‎
Ryujin: ❝‎‎You don't seriously think she would get lost that fast.❞ She returned as she lost her balance and tipped to the side.

‎‎
Hyunjin: ❝‎‎You never know with her. I will sleep a little, keep an eye out and wait for the other two to show up.❞ He made himself comfortable, leaning back in his driver's seat to take a nap.

‎‎
Enhypen Pov

‎‎
Far and wide not a single flower in sight Jungwon was looking for. Without this they can't save their brother, there isn't much time left either.

‎‎
The wound kept spreading over Jay's body. He couldn't take it much longer. Jungwon pondered deeply about an alternative that could replace the flower if he would not find it.

‎‎
On to Ni-ki. The youngest was also searching for a remedy that could help against Jay's wound.

‎‎
Jay: ❝‎‎Sunghooon, if i don't survive this, even though i don't like to express my affection, tell the others that i love them as a family, okay?❞ His Last words echoed Sunghoon's auditory canal.

‎‎
Jay's gleaming eyes turned into a lifeless body. His pupils, surrounded by darkness. Although Sunghoon gave him a monotonous look, he felt sadness and anger racing through his veins, squinting his eyes while pressing his lips.

‎‎
Feeling a brief electronic shock as Jay passed away in Sunghoon's arms, which caused them to turn in his direction.

‎‎
They didn't hesitate long before they started running in his direction.

‎‎
Jake: ❝‎‎Jay!❞ Screamed Jake as tears formed on the corner of his eye.

‎‎
Jungwon knelt down towards him, layed his fingertips in front of Jay's nose to see if he was still breathing, but it was already too late. He is dead.

‎‎
Jungwon: ❝‎‎He's dead.❞ He confirmed, rosing up from his feet and turned to his brothers with a shaking head.

‎‎
Jake: ❝‎‎No, it must be a joke, right? He is not dead.❞ He talked in his wavering voice.

‎‎
Jungwon: ❝‎‎As sorry as I am, there's nothing more we can do. Elena seemed to penetrated his skin too deeply.❞

‎‎
Observing him one last time, Jungwon continued talking, gazing at Sunghoon, then switching it back to the others.

‎‎
Jungwon: ❝‎‎We have no other choice, we have to move on.❞ He replied, stepping forward to pass them.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝‎‎I won't take a step further, we have to take him with us.❞ Said Ni-ki and did not move, firmly convinced of his decision while he took out his earphones from the pocket, placing them in his ear.