~ 31 ~

Y/N: ❝‎‎Sunwoo, why are you suddenly in such a hurry? Your pulling is starting to hurt my wrist.❞

It seemed that your words did not reach him. Strangely, you got an electric shock as soon as Sunwoo appeared out of nowhere back then, but why do you feel uncomfortable? You shouldn't be, or yes?

Y/N: ❝‎‎Sunwoo, you can let go of me, you don't have to hold my wrist all the time.❞

This time he reinforced your words, which demanded a strong please, that made him turn around. How can he smile so tenderly like an innocent living butterfly? He is already aware of what is happening to the world, and he's just grinning.

He really doesn't care about what's going on around him. You would like to have that too. Days where you don't have to worry much about.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎I'm deeply sorry, Y/n. I forgot that humans like you felt pain.❞ He answered, as he loosened his grip around it.

You shot him a glare and narrowed your eyes, wanting to slap his soft cheeks that shone above from the sun, although he wore a black cloak that covered his whole body against the sunray.

Y/N: ❝‎‎Are you trying to tease me?❞

At your response, he backed away, turned around and tried to jump onto the cobblestones, one after the other.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Come on Y/n, join in.❞ He said, reaching out his hand to me.

And again, he disregarded your question. To be honest, you felt like in kindergarten, where the teachers have to watch the children when they come up with new ideas. Despite the fact that Sunwoo looked like he was younger, you didn't asked his age either.

You kindly declined his offer, which he then shrugged and turned around to continue.

Y/N: ❝‎‎How old exactly are you?❞ Out of nowhere, you asked the young vampire in curiousity, who jumped happily on the top of the stones. Later then he stopped.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Well Y/n, It occurs to me too, i don't know your age either. I'd be pleased to know it.❞

It gave you a headache.

Y/N: ❝‎‎Nevermind, just forget about it.❞

Sunwoo probably loves to get on others creature like him on nerves, guess he thought he could do that to you because you're too incompetent and put up with everything. I mean, where's the lie? You're graceless in everything.

‎‎
Y/N: ❝‎‎Wait a minute. Why are we walking? Don't vampires have these abilities that allow them to teleport or run faster?❞

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Indeed, but I don't feel like teleporting you right now. That would use up a lot of energy, unless you know what to do if you want me to teleport you.❞ He spoke with a hint of an alluring playful voice that overshadowed his evil ego.

Y/N: ❝‎‎That's no excuse.❞ You replied as your legs automatically moved faster to get closer to Sunwoo.

Dark Secrets, it depends on whether they are good or bad. When you scrutinize and observe him, it's hard to say. This little innocent vampire boy who's evil, is unimaginable to you.

When you look around here, "where are we?" This environment is very different from the previous one, how could you not notice that you already stepped in the forest.

You were probably so engrossed in the conversation with Sunwoo, that you forgot everything around you for a brief moment.
Piercing his back that was facing you, demanding more from him, or rather, you should ask him what else was going on in the Mansion.