─ 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯

20th november 2017
17:23

imessage

lola enrolled at nyu
[4 participants]
charlotte, gianna, lolita, stefanie

gianna
brooooooo

charlotte
what

gianna
you guys are simply
not
ready
for what i am about to share with you

stefanie
omg
what is it
im excited

gianna
im waiting until lola gets here
because we are all discussing this together

lolita
im here
sorry i was on the subway so my service was weird

gianna
ok
feast ur eyes on this
https://youtu.be/ByWefB4NGGI

youtube

Timothée Chalamet on High School Romances, Meeting Jennifer Aniston and that Peach Scene | The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon

"So, Timothée." Jimmy started. "I don't know if a lot of people know this about you, but you actually attended the school in New York City that they based the movie Fame on."

"I did, yes. La Guardia." Timothée nodded sheepishly, earning a few cheers from the crowd. "Shoutout Miss Lawton."

"Speaking of Miss Lawton." Jimmy started. "Did you end up passing Statistics."

Timothée laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. "I scraped it. Just about."

"What's that like for you now? Seeing a — what? 11th? 12th grade? Statistics project go viral?" Jimmy enquired.

"Well, let's just say that if I'd have known how many views it was going to get when I made it, I probably wouldn't have worn a V neck." Timothée offered, earning a chorus of laughter from the crowd and Jimmy.

"Well apparently the V neck worked on some of the ladies. There's a lot of rumours circulating online that you actually dated a certain Elgort sibling at this high school?"

Timothée's cheeks immediately grew warm and his heart began to thud inside of his chest. "Who? Sonny?"

"I think the name floating around on Twitter is Stevie? So what's that all about?" Jimmy eyed the boy slyly. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Timothée opened his mouth to reply, but found it too dry to actually formulate words. He cleared his throat and then swallowed hard. Here goes nothing. "I don't kn— I think— Like, the way I see it is that there's always gonna be interest— or intrigue around things like that. And the— Like, the media discourse around it only gets bigger the more you talk— Like the more attention you bring to it. So, I think by not talking about it— Or not talking about my personal life in general it shuts down any sort of gossip or drama— It just disqualifies any unnecessary commentary about it."

Jimmy just started laughing in response. "Kid, I don't know what you just said, but you sure as hell have had great media training. Round of applause for Timothée's publicist please everyone." He jeered, starting to clap as the audience quickly joined in.