𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

real life

"Timothée, you're definitely getting made into a meme as we speak." Stevie announced, walking into the living room of the AirBnB and collapsing on the couch opposite of the boy. "But I have actually followed you back on Instagram. I hope you can sleep at night now."

"I didn't know how else to ask!" He moaned, locking his phone and resting it on the seat next to him. "Anyway. I, uh, heard you singing last night."

"Yeah, I was bored." Stevie shrugged nonchalantly, he didn't have to know that the last time she sang seriously was over 2 years ago. "Decided to see if I could still write anything good."

Timothée widened his eyes at the girl. "Well, can you?!"

"I mean, I guess." She laughed. "But it's nowhere near finished so don't even expect to hear it anytime soon."

"Damn. And here I was expecting a full concert like you used to give me every Friday night." He chuckled. Previously Stevie would have flinched at a comment like that, but her and Timothée were now on a level of mutual respect and friendship and she knew that he was just being friendly. "What made you want to try writing again?"

"I don't know, I guess I just had a sudden burst of inspiration." She shrugged, quickly changing the subject. "Isn't it crazy how we only have 2 weeks left of shooting?"

"Yeah," He scratched the back of his neck. "We're over halfway through. What's your next project after this?"

"I don't remember if I told you, but I have that TV Show - Euphoria?" She asked, to which Timothée shook his head. "It's basically this HBO show, kinda like Skins but based in Los Angeles I guess. We filmed the pilot a few months back and it got picked up by the network, so we start filming the rest on the 2nd of January."

"Wait, I've heard of that! Isn't Zendaya in it?" Timothée questioned.

"Yeah, she's the main character." Stevie nodded. "I play her childhood best friend."

"You need to tell me when it comes out! I'll definitely watch it. I'm doing a movie with Zendaya in the new year." Timothée gushed.

"Is that Dune?" She asked, earning a nod from the boy. Stevie grinned sheepishly. "She told me about it when we filmed the pilot. Yeah, maybe a word of warning, obviously you and I weren't friends then so..."

"So you badmouthed me to Zendaya?" Timothée gasped sarcastically.

Stevie bit her lip to stop herself from laughing and shrugged. "Sorry?"

Timothée shook his head. "You're going to be the end of me, Stefanie Elgort."

imessage

🖤‼️
[4 participants]
charlito, iamGIA, lola luftnagle, stevie nicks

iamGIA
loooooool timothée's comment on ur insta

lola luftnagle
hahahahaha literaly
why couldnt he have asked u irl

stevie nicks
hahahahaha ik
i bullied him about it dw

charlito
how are things with him?
i know we dont approve but
if anything happens u can tell us

lola luftnagle
yeah <3
we r here for u

stevie nicks

does this answer ur question

iamGIA
excuse me WHAT
he bought u flowers???
so cute 🥺

stevie nicks
noooooo
they're from jacob 😌

lola luftnagle
euphoria jacob??
im shook

stevie nicks
yea weve been talking rather a lot
hes really sweet
we're gonna go on a date when i get back to la

charlito
are u sure thats a good idea?
what if u date and break up?
then itll just be timothée round 2

iamGIA
and what if they end up getting married?
fuck off char
let stevie live her life

charlito
im just anxious about it
i worry

stevie nicks
well i wrote a song about him last night
so if that says anything

lola luftnagle
YOU WROTE A SONG
A SONG?!!!!!!!
FUCK YES

charlito
okay send a vn so i know ur legit

stevie nicks
sent a voice message

charlito
okay im soft 🥺
u havent written one like that since him

iamGIA
? who

lola luftnagle
timothée
yea i am also very🥺❤️

charlito
"i feel so brand new when you talk like that"
that hit me hard🥺
i didn't know u were so hung up on him before

stevie nicks
neither did i until we had that picnic date
and talked about everything
idk i just feel so liberated now
...
i feel like he's finally set me free