𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

instagram

stevieelgort wrap party last night for euphoria 💓✨

stevieelgort
wrap party last night for euphoria 💓✨

liked by tchalamet, hunterschafer and 913,384 others

view all 22,535 comments

barbieferreira my beauty queen 💋💋
stevieelgort ur mine ❤️

user1 cant believe season 2 is wrapped already 😔

user2 prettiest side profile ever omg

alexademie gonna miss having u as my lil roomie🥺💓
— user3 she must be going on the black widow press tour soon
stevieelgort 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

user4 just happy shes finally away from jacob

real life

"I can't believe this is our last night ever living together." Charlotte pouted, taking a swig of the beer in her hand and collapsing onto the couch next to Lily.

"I wish you liked wine." Lola commented from the floor opposite Lily. "It would make me feel a lot more like a sophisticated 20 something living her best life with her best friends in New York City."

"Well, I don't, so..." Charlotte shrugged. "Tough shit."

"I can't believe we're getting our own place." Stevie shook her head. She was spread out on the couch opposite the couple. A board of Monopoly on the coffee table and some sort of alcoholic substance in all of their hands. "I've never not had roommates."

"Technically Timmy is going to be your roommate." Lola pointed out.

"It's not the same thing." Lily laughed and gently kicked Lola with her foot. "They're starting their lives together."

"Do you not think it's a bit soon?" Stevie fretted, biting her lip.

"Oh my god." Lola rolled her eyes.

"Please shut the fuck up." Charlotte smiled at her best friend.

"I was just asking." Stevie elaborated.

"And I'm just telling you that you've been collectively dating for 3 and a half years now. It's time." Charlotte checked her. "And not to put you on blast but it's not like you can't afford it."

Lily looked pointedly at her. "We all know Marvel pays the big bucks."

"I just feel like we've only just started dating again, though." Stevie explained.