Chapter 15 - The Almost-Confession

Good morning, i just woke up! Here's the next chapter. (Not Proofread.)

Happy reading! :)

________

Sanyukta's P.O.V.

We completed washing dishes after having dinner, like we usually do.

But then, Randhir was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even ask about my interview, let alone appreciate the food.

He just couldn't look into my eyes. There was something like guilt i felt in his eyes. Why would he be feeling that way? What is he guilty for?

Office stress can possibly be the reason, but why guilt has acquired his senses?

Oh no. Maybe I am over thinking. But then how do I ask him straight? What if he doesn't want me to know? What is he so stressed about?

Am I the reason? Oh, Sanyukta. No. What am I thinking? It must be something from the office that has turned him down.

"Randhir, what has happened? Mujhe batao na? Your silence is killing me, and I can't see you like this," I asked as we both walked upstairs, towards our room.

"Sanyu, uh.. It's nothing, just office stress. Umm, you d..don't worry, I'll get over it. Come lets sleep," he said, as he motioned me to come and sleep beside him.

I knew this was something more than office stress. He just doesn't want to talk about it.

"Randhir, I know this is not true. But I'll give you some space to deal with it. Please talk to me when you feel you want to, okay? I'll always be with you, because I trust you, love," I said, as I just couldn't hold the tears back in my eyes, and the drain blasted. I just turned back, in a way that my back is facing his front, so as to not let him know that I am crying.

Author's P.O.V.

The night passed, with both of them wide awake, one thinking about the other and another one feeling guilty and tensed.

***

The sun rose with warm breeze all around, making it harder for both of them to stay under the warm comforter.

Sanyukta woke up first, completing all her morning business, she cooked breakfast and prepared lunch box for Randhir.

She was very stressed about his behaviour. He had never behaved that way. She had seen him during his bad days at work, he had never been in this miserable condition.

He hadn't even had a proper talk with Sanyukta since last night.

The room was surrounded by awkward silence, as he woke up with the sound of washing machine roaring.

He saw the time, it was 8:33, he suddenly woke up, looked at her now-neat-side of the bed.

***

He walked downstairs towards the dinning table, dressed in his formals, plain white shirt inned with his brown pants, a grey waist coat resting on his left hand, while the laptop bag rested on his right hand.

Sanyukta was done with house chores already, as she woke up early, she made the breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, washed all the clothes.

She was placing the dishes on the table along with his tiffin, as he climbed downstairs. The look his face possessed, dug a deep hole in Sanyukta's heart.

He looked so pale, so unlike his regular self. This just didn't go well with both of them.

Sanyukta's stomach churned a bit, as she felt nauseous. She shrugged off the feeling, like she's been doing it since a week.

He sat on his chair, as she started serving him with milk and cereal.

"Good morning, Ron... Kaise ho tum?" asked sanyukta, as he gulped water, before eating his meal.

"Morning dear, Mai theek hu. Feeling much better. Umm... Sanyukta, I want to say something, but I don't know how to say it. I have something to confess.."

The constant ringing of Randhir's phone, halted both of them in their actions.

"Yeah, I'll reach within 20 minutes, I am on my way." He answered the call, while running through the room picking his bag and phone.

Sanyukta too handed him his handkerchief, as he almost halted on the doorstep, facing her.

"Sanyukta, I'll talk to you in the evening when I come back. Love you, and take care of yourself." he waved bye, as he kissed her forehead, making her smile with tears in her eyes.

___________

This is the longest I could manage to write, past the happenings with me. Hope this is long enough.

All the love,

Karishma. <3