Chapter 16.2 - The Blackmailing Mishap

Yay! I am happy with this chapter. Hope you like this surprise!

Happy Reading! :)

_________

Someone's P.O.V.

Kaustuki was an easy target after all. Who could have been better at this, than her?

Lets see how Sanyukta stays with Randhir, after seeing the picture. She'll leave him, for sure.

Bloody housewife. How can Randhir stay with such low standard people. And this girl being his wife, how could he be good to such behenji. It's better if she leaves him, straight away.

Author's POV

As soon as Randhir unlatched the main door, he entered to see sanyukta lying beside sofa, on the floor, in an unconscious state, looking all pale and weary.

The sight in itself gave Randhir a thousand deaths.

"Sanyu... Sanyu.. Utho please... What has happened to you? Sanyu, wake up please," Randhir shouted and struggled to get her back to consciousness.

He sprinkled a few drops of water on her face, but to result in no movement.

He shook her, but she didn't wake up.

He was stressed out and panic rushed through his nerves. He cradled her in his arms, and ran to make her sit on the back seat of his car.

He hurried to the driver's seat, and turned the ignition on, as the car roared to life. He drove towards the nearest hospital, still in a panicky state.

He just couldn't see her like this. This pale look of her devastated his soul.

He held her in his arms and he rushed through the emergency entrance, he called for a doctor to get her in the nearest ward for her betterment.

The doctor made her lie on the stretcher and asked the nurse to send her in some ward, for check up.

"Doctor, doctor she will be fine, right?"

"Dear, we'll check her up now, aap chinta mat kijiye," said doctor, as he entered the same room where sanyukta was taken into, closing the door, for no one to enter.

Randhir couldn't handle himself. He was very much worried about her, how did she fall unconscious. Her heartbeat was normal and steady, but what made her end up in this situation?

He broke down, completely falling on his knees, as he reminisced their days together, the special moments, the way she used to tease him, the way she walked and made beautiful sound with her anklets, the way she used to calm him down and pacify him in his worst days.

He just couldn't take it anymore.

He stood upright, as he saw the doctor coming out, with a stern look on his face.

"Doctor, woh theek to hai na?" Asked Randhir nervously, as he thought of the things that could have happened to her, if he had not reached on time.

"Randhir, don't worry. The babies are okay. It's her 4th week, that's why due to anxiety, she fainted. Please take care of her, and don't let her worry about anything. Anxiety and over-excitement is not good for her health, as her body is very weak." said the Doctor.

"The babies? Anxiety? What are you talking about, Doctor?" asked Randhir, baffled, as he couldn't get his words.

"Dear, she is 4 weeks pregnant with twins in her womb. That's why such issues happen due to anxiety and stress,"

Randhir was so happy, that he jumped around the doctor and hugged her tight. His face had such an amazing smile, that the happy tears begged to reach his cheeks.

He just couldn't control the excitement in himself. He was going to become a father of two kids. Wow!

In his excitement, suddenly his face held out a tinge of worry for sanyukta.

"Don't worry, she'll be conscious and up within an hour. Take care of her." said the Doctor, as she understood his concern for his wife.

"Thank you thank you so much for the news! Doctor, you are a GODMOTHER FOR US!" said Randhir, as he couldn't stop jumping with excitement.

__________

Hey there, that's all for today, can't write more.

P.S.- I haven't watched Sadda Haq since last Thursday. And I won't be able to watch it before 4th April. :(