Epilogue Part 2 (Last)

"Maaa, where's my id-card?" yelled Ananya from her room, as she was busy tying her shoe lace along with watching tv. She just couldn't tie her shoe lace, no matter how hard she tried. And that's what peered the 'Shekhawatness' in Aarush, as he felt proud of himself.
"Beta, your identity card is in the first zipper of your bag, check and wear it. Bring your shoes, I'll tie the laces, child," hummed Sanyukta as she was super busy at cooking meal and running house errands.
It was Karwa Chauth and she was busy with arranging the sweets and other needful commodities. Ofcourse, she was observing the 'no-intake' fast.
She couldn't decipher if Randhir too is practicing this ceremony or not, because he left early for his office, saying he had something important to look upon.
"Aarush, where are you? Come and pack your lunch in your bag, beta," yelled sanyukta as she arranged both their boxes on the table.
"Yes, maa. We're coming," said he, as he ran through the stairs and hugged sanyukta's waist. While the princess was taking her own sweet time descending through the stairs, slowly. Indeed very slowly.
"Have your milk and cereal, kids. I don't want to hear any excuses," said Sanyukta as she leaned in to tie Ananya's laces, to see that her laces were already very neatly tied.
"Actually mom, bhaiya tied my shoe laces. Unhone mujhe sikhaya hai, main practice kalunga toh seekh lunga," said Ananya, with a smile lingering over her face after that signature pout that was naturally gifted as such to both the kids.
"Awww... My babies," she kissed both their foreheads, fed them breakfast and dropped them into the bus, off to school.
She was tired, running errands since morning. She had cooked many indian curries, most of them were Randhir's favorite.
And she decided to send the lunchbox to his office, since he didn't take his breakfast, let alone lunch. She wondered if he liked the canteen food there. No doubt it was good and rich in quality, but homemade food has the kind of taste you won't find in any take-away or restaurant food.
It was twelve in the noon and she was ready with getting all the preparations done, for the ceremony that will begin at 8.
She was looking over the sweet dishes, as she gave final touches to everything.
She finally went for a shower and dressed in a simple jet black salwaar kameez, with gold bangles adorning her smooth arms, her hair tied in a messy bun, as she did essential natural make up, like Kajal, eyeliner, and a cherry red lipstick.
"Randhir, when are you coming, babe? I want you home by 5, okay?" said Sanyukta, ordering her dutiful husband on the call, after cleaning their and kids' room, which were in a total mess.
"Yes darling, deal done! Now give me a kiss naa," groaned Randhir on the other side, as his body reacted abruptly just by listening to her voice on the phone. What would happen if she stood right in front of her?
It was the day after the last day of her period, and he was anticipating a scene today, any how. He just couldn't deal with this level of patience, and that's why he couldn't resist himself from being the phony pervert.
"What? No.. Come home by 5 and i'll see what I can offer you with," said Sanyukta trying to smirk like him but blindly failed on it, and this was visible to Randhir, through phone, because he knew his wife too well to not decipher her facial expressions.
"Well babe, you suck at it. Admit that my smirk is sexy, do you?" said he, as he leaned backwards on his chair, holding his phone to his ear with his left hand while his right hand ran all over his hair, with a shy smirk playing on his face.
"yeah, fine. Achchha suno, I'll pickup the kids from the bus stop at four, okay? You need not worry. But reach home by five, or else no chance of the sexy workout you've been planning since morning, okay?" said she, with that sheepish grin growing wider on her face with her lips plumping out. So cute!
"And haa, I'm sending your lunch through Raja kaaka, he will get it to you by one, alright?" asked she, as she remembered suddenly, to handover Randhir's lunch to their driver.
"uhh.. Umm... Yes, babe. Sure! I got to go, will see you soon. Laters baby, mmmuaaahhh!" Said he as he hung up, before hearing her suspicious voice from the other side.
They both knew each other too well to even decipher each other's emotions and heartfelt, even when they weren't physically close. They had this instinct that provided them information about each other's feelings, without even acknowledging the other one.
THAT'S THE POWER OF THEIR LOVE.
She handed the tiffin to their driver and went inside her room to doze off, she had nothing else to do, as all her work was done.
***
Her phone rang, waking her up from her beauty sleep, as she looked at the time.
She was horrified to see that it was 4:37 pm. F*cking hell? How could she act so careless? The kids might be waiting out there, oh no.
She looked at the caller id, and sighed reading his name.
"Randhir, i am really sorry because I fell asleep and forgot about the kids. I am about to leave now, will bring them home, please forgive me na?" said Sanyukta, as she fixed her hair that was in a mess due to the already messy bun she had fixed some hours ago. She hurriedly ran around the room fidgeting with her duppata and descending the stairs finally finding her sandal.
"Sanyukta, breathe first. Kids are with me, I picked them up at 3:50 from the school itself, since I passed through the same way, where the school was." said Randhir, as he finally let out a sigh after her wife stopped speaking, finally letting him make his move.
"Oh, thanks so much, love! What would I do without you, jaan?" said she, as she was damn hungry now.
"Kids are eating their ice-creams, do you want me to get you one?" asked he, while he tried to sound as low as he could, so as to not let their kids listen to their conversation.
"No, Ron! Come soon, you guys. I am gonna sleep a bit more now," said she as she yawned a sleepy mourn.
***
It was 5:30, when the three (Randhir, Aarush and Ananya) reached and entered the house, with the help of Randhir's duplicate key.
He instructed the kids to get freshened up and take rest for a while, later they had to go for their cycling class. While he ascended the stairs, slowly entering their room.
It was a beautiful sight! The way she was all dressed in red lehenga, with golden embroidery delicately done on the whole of her blouse and choli. She was straightening her slightly wavy dark brown tresses. She hadn't yet acknowledged his presence yet, since she was busy fixing her hair.
He walked slowly towards her, as she saw his reflection on the mirror. 
"Randhir, you're back. Do you want me to make some tea for you? And where are the kids? In their room?"  asked she, bombarding with questions at the hitch of his neck.
"hey hey babe, let me speak now, Yes I am back, and the kids are in their room, taking rest. I made tea for myself and warm chocolate milk for them, okay?" said he as he turned her around, keeping one of his hands on her waist and the other one on her back, slowly drawing patterns on her naked back, since she was wearing a backless blouse.
"R..randhir, you need to take rest now, our parents and Kaustuki are about come at 8, for the ceremony, you go and freshen up, I'll serve some snacks for you," said Sanyukta as she knew where this was heading to, and she was super shy, since she knew that today she couldn't back out. Today she had no chance to back away from his clutches.
"I don't need to rest baby, come help me in the shower if ya want," said he, while winking at her. He could totally understand her state of mind. They hadn't made love to each other for almost a week and today they had no barriers.
"Oh... No, you can go shower on your own, I'll wait," she hiccuped.
"Sanyukta you know na how badly I need you, stop avoiding me," said he as he turned her around, opened the dori of her blouse and his touch sent shivers down her spine. She knew that she couldn't and wouldn't stop him. He slowly undressed her out of the whole lehenga and sanyukta couldn't hold it in herself, and she hugged him very tightly.
She parted away and unbuttoned his shirt and tore away his vest.
"Oh my lord, my wild wife is back in action, koi bachao mujhe," he exclaimed, while unbuckling his belt, and throwing away his pants.
They were almost naked now, slowly walking hand in hand towards their bed. They just couldn't loose their skin contact even while walking towards the bed! Period.
They touched all the levels of pleasuring each other in the moment, that they just couldn't think of anything else but each other. Their session continue for a really long time.
***
It was 7:30, and they were interrupted by the knock on their door.
"7:30 baj Gaye? Oh gosh! Sab aane waale hai, Randhir. Let me go naa please," said she, while Randhir was busy kissing her neck, right after their third orgasm.
"Who is it?" asked Randhir, as he was super annoyed at the person behind the door.
"Bhaiya aur bhabhi, jaldi aa jaayiye taiyaar hokar, nahi toh guests ko bhi sunai dengi aap dono ki aawaazein. If you know what I mean," said Kaustuki, with a wicked smirk on her face.
"Kya yaar, har baar issi time pe disturb karne aa jaati hai," muttered Randhir, as he kissed sanyukta one last time on her lips furiously, and stood up walking towards their bathroom.
She laughed insanely, at the situation at hand. Gosh! She then went inside their bathroom, she too had to take shower, duh?!
They both showered together, got dressed and walked downstairs, to see Kaustuki and YoYo sitting on the couch, while the kids were playing in the backyard.
"So bhaabhi, how was it?" asked Kaustuki with a wink.
"I'll f*cking kill you for this," said Sanyukta playfully hitting her on her shoulder.
The ladies were busy with the last minute arrangements, while Randhir and YoYo were discussing their business. The two men had also discussed about the fast they had been secretly observing since morning, and it was becoming unbearable for them to not pick something to eat, when there was a whole lot of delicious food, all over the living room.
Soon, their parents had arrived and all the ladies were waiting for the moon to appear from his hideout behind the clouds.
Randhir was having a hard time controlling his needs down there, looking at Sanyujta dressed in red.
Sanyukta wearing anything in red would arouse him to such an extent that it would be impossible for even a cold shower to sober him up.
Coming out of his thoughts, he saw sanyukta bending over the table to get Ananya's toy out of it. He was super turned on now, looking at her sexy butt at display under her lehenga.
Oh grace. He ran towards her and dragged her to the extreme corner of their living room. He was getting impatient and started showering kisses on the sensitive spot between her shoulder and neck.
It was so sensual, that they could feel the pressure down there. Sanyukta's one hand was tugging his hair while the other one was on his shoulder getting a grip, while her legs were wounded around his waist, sexy!
Randhir was madly kissing her jaw now, as his hands were on her butt supporting her on his waist. It was like they had no end to this.
"Mummy, why are you climbing on papa?" asked innocent Ananya.
The two were bewildered at her statement. Oh freak! They were now caught making out with each other by their own child? Woah!
The two separated from each other's clutches abruptly, looking everywhere except each other.
"Woh baby, I was fixing the light above, do you see it there?" asked Sanyukta, as she finally came up with an idea to tackle her clever little daughter.
"Thheek hai mom. Kaustu chaachi is calling you, and paapa daada daadi want to talk to you both," said Ananya, as she pointed towards the extra large sofa where their parents were talking with each other.
***
An hour later, Aarush came inside and informs everyone that he could see the moon now.
Everyone jumped with excitement, as the wait was finally over.
They all headed towards the open terrace of the house, where all the preparations were done.
The ladies held the Pooja ki thaali in one hand, while the chhanni in another hand.
The thaali consisted of a glass of water and a few sweets and other eatables.
The whole process was conducted and the needful was done. The men too were feeling hungry, but they just couldn't let their wives know that they too were secretly observing this fast for them.
"I know that none of you men have eaten anything since morning, only to accompany us with this ceremony, and it was pretty obvious. Every year you guys observe this fast, and make us feed you. Then why didn't you all confess it today, like you all did in the previous years? Ab isme kya sharmana?" asked Renuka, as she gestured towards the moon and motioned the ladies to unclutch their husbands from this fast.
Everything was done, and they all headed downstairs eagerly, for the delicious food to feast on.
The dinning table was filled with many different Indian dishes like, Puri Bhaaji, Vegetable pulao, palak paneer, sarso da saag and makke di roti, etc. The punjabi and maarwaadi cuisine was all over their plates.
Randhir suddenly slid his left hand under the table, towards his wife sitting beside him on his helft.
His hand delicately clutched her right knee, slowly progressing towards her inner thigh, above the thin material of her choli.
It was becoming very difficult for Sanyukta to concentrate on the food and the discussion among everyone.
She pinched his hand with her long clawy nails so HARD, that he stood up abruptly, wincing in pain.
He shrugged it off and finished his dinner soon, avoiding the worried glances from everyone across the table. He stood up and walked towards his room. After a few minutes, everyone was done with the meal and left for their homes.
Sanyukta sensed a bit of discomfort and hesitation at inquiring about his sudden mood swing. They were just playing and teasing each other under the table, how could that be the reason for his abrupt reaction?
She cleared the table and cleaned all the dishes, as well as the kitchen. She was damn tired, after a long day. She went inside the kids' room to check if they had slept or not.
Covering their petite frames under the duvet she switched off the night lamp, slowly closing the door behind her.
She headed upstairs towards their room, to see Randhir sitting on the couch with a file in his hand, a frown on his face, not letting sanyukta's heart stay at peace.
"Randhir, is there something that's bothering you?" asked Sanyukta as she sat onto the couch, next to him.
"No, why?" said he bluntly, no expression could be read from his face.
"Did I hurt you, jaan?" she asked, as she took his hands in hers and started blowing at them, and looking carefully to see any nail marks on them.
"Ohho Sanyu, I am fine baby! I just came upstairs because I wanted you to follow me, for you know what!" said he with a wink.
How naughty! And she thought that she had seriously hurt him and that agitated him.
"Oh Ron, I hate you! You kept me hanging on those disastrous thoughts and now you're saying that it was just a p..." she was cut off by this breathtaking kiss she felt on her lips, his lips were so feathery soft, it felt like he was all ready for the kiss.
They pulled away and hugged each other tight, feeling nothing but happy about having each other by their side, and wish to cherish their lives together, forever.
Six years of marriage with him had been the best moments of her life and still are. She could never be more grateful for such an amazing person being her soul mate.
Randhir too was happy to have her in his life. He couldn't imagine how his life would be if she wouldn't be with him. It was next to impossible for him to take a single breath without her being with him.
The moon peeping through the open door shone with pride as he celebrated his successful plan, "Mission Accomplished", he sighed.

THE END.