Chapter 19 - Of Trust And Togetherness

Hey everyone, here's the next chapter! Not proofread! :)
Happy Reading, lovelies! :)
___________
Randhir just couldn't talk more about her. Ishika disgusted him in every way.
"But Randhir, how did she reach you to blackmail you about the pictures?" Asked Sanyukta, as she sat on the bed looking at Randhir. She just couldn't bear how randhir hid all these things from her, so as to not bother her.
"She sent me this picture as MMS on my phone number. The moment she did so, I just couldn't take it anymore. How could I be infatuated with her? How dumb was I?" said Randhir, as agony triggered his mind with regret and made him hate himself.
"Randhir, please stop. See we can file an FIR on Ishika on the basis of Cyber crime. We can accuse her of forging the photograph with your and kaustuki's picture." said Sanyukta, as she tried calming his senses.
"Let us sleep now, dear. There's no point talking about her. But I am worried about Kaustuki. What if her parents receive this picture? They won't be able to bear it and face the society. We need to do something."
"Hey Randhir, I have an idea. Although it is risky, we can put it into action. Listen,....."
***
Kaustuki was ready to sleep now, as she couldn't think of anything else but that picture.
She just couldn't get this thing out of her mind. The girl who used to be a best friend to her, has now betrayed her with such shameful actions of hers.
How can anyone be disloyal even in friendship? If that's how it's gonna be, there won't be loyalty in any other relationship.
She drifted to sleep with these thoughts never leaving her mind.
***
"Yeah Sanyu, let's discuss about this with Kaustuki, tomorrow. I hope she helps us trap Ishika in her own trap," said Randhir, as he appreciated the idea sanyukta suggested with.
"Let's sleep now, tomorrow's gonna be a big day." Said Sanyukta, as she was very sleepy.
"Uhh Sanyu, we have things to discuss now. Don't you remember? Aah?" smirked Randhir, as his mind suddenly triggered with an evil idea.
"What discussion?" Asked she as she just couldn't take shit anymore from him, she was damn sleepy.
"Have you decided the names of our kids?" Asked he, while settling on the bed, beside her, slowly letting his hands reach her belly. He wanted to feel his kids in there. He was super-excited to see them and about becoming a father.
"Uhh... I want a boy and a girl, it would be nice to see a chhotu Randhir as well as chhoti sanyukta. What do you think?"
"Naah. I want both girls. My intelligence with your beauty," whispered Randhir in her left ear, as he tickled her under the belly.
"What do you think of yourself hah? Only you are intelligent among us? Huh? That's what you think of me?" complained she, as she was triggered by pregnancy hormones. It was not her mind talking, but the excited hormones.
Their banters never ended. They fought, they laughed, they cried, they enjoyed, they explored, WITH EACH OTHER.
That's what they possessed, TOGETHERNESS. And it was all that mattered, to fight any obstacles or hurdles thrown in their way.
____________
I am personally not happy with this chapter. But I couldn't get anything better than this, in my mind. Do pm me your ideas and suggestions, so I can incorporate them here, if I find it plausible for the story.
Thanks.
Lovingly,
Karishma. <3