Chapter 1

"Here's what we know so far.This is all the aftermath of a daring, daylight breakout.There were 26 high-risk inmates being transferred..."

"A daring midday breakout where everyone onboard has been accounted for,except for one,Dominic Toretto."

"Police have just released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon.He is former federal agent, Brian O'Conner."

"A fierce manhunt is underway for three fugitives tonight.Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces in the search for Dominic Toretto and his accomplices Brian O'Conner,Mia Toretto and ex-fujitive April Vasquez-Daniels.But despite every eye in the country looking for them where Toretto and O'Conner are now is anyone's guess."

A P R I L

I looked ahead of us,looking outside the bridge.Rio de Jeniero.We finally made it.We parked the car in front of these two boys sitting on top of a car.I put my bag over my shoulder and leaned on the car.I leaned on the car and looked at Brian.

"This has got to be it,right?" I asked.Brian shrugged and he grabbed my hand.It's been a couple months since the whole the whole Braga thing happened.We walked up a couple stairs and some thugs cocked their guns threatening us.Then we saw a couple people in front of us blocking our way.

"Let's get out of here." Brian said turning around.

"Woah woah woah." I heard a fimiliar voice say.I turned around and saw Vince coming down the stairs.I smiled and walked towards him.

"April." he said as he hugged me.He let go and faced Brian. "Buster...come on."

He led us to his house. "Is Dom here yet?" Brian asked.

"Uh no." Vince responded.

"When was the last time you heard from him?" I asked Vince.

"A couple weeks ago up in equador,some where." Vince said.I looked at Brian and shrugged. "How does it feel?"

"What's that?" Brian asked.

"To be on the other side of the wanted poster." Vince joked then went inside.

"He'll show up." Brian reassured me.

"Yeah I know." I gave him a small smile.Vince invited us to eat and we accepted.We were really hungry.When we were finished,I wanted to help Rosa --Vince's wife--.

"Posso ajudar com alguma coisa?" I asked in Portuguese. (Can I help with anything?) When I was in middle school,my dad was Brazillian and he spoke to me in Portuguese as often as he could.That was before I went to jail and he died committing suicide.

"Você pode segurar o bebê enquanto eu lavo os pratos?" She asked. (Can you hold the baby while I wash the dishes?)

I took a deep breath and nodded.She handed me her baby and I carefully grabbed onto him.He looked at me and he smiled.I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hi,baby..." I whispered to him. He reached for me and touched my nose. "Hi..."

After a couple minutes she finally finished washing the dishes. "Hora de dormir" (Time for bed.)

"Posso levá-lo?" I asked. (Can I take him?)

"Claro" (Of course) We passed the room Brian and Vince were.I smiled as I waved at Brian with the baby's hand and smiled.I walked to the room and set him down on the crib.I smiled and waved at the baby and then walked back to the kitchen where Brian was.I sat next to him.