Chapter 4

A P R I L

I changed into my simple outfit which only consisted of black tank top,ripped jean shorts and my vans.My hair was frizzy,my makeup was normal,and I didn't have no jewlery.As Mia,Dom,Brian and I arrived at the garage we were all suppose to meet up,I could already hear talking.

"I see you've all meet." I smiled as we walked towards them.They all looked at us and walked towards us.The first person I went to hug Tej.

"How you doing baby girl?" he asked.

"Great actually.How've you been Tej?" I asked.

"Girl,you know I've been good." Tej responded but some other black dude came in. "This is Roman."

"This is the famous Roman Pearce,Brian always talks about?" I asked as I smiled. "All good things,don't worry."

"You with Brian?" Roman asked.

"I'm with Brian."

"Damn,why do Brian always get the good girls?" he complained and walked off.I smiled and went to hug Gisele.

"Gisele.It's been a long time!" I have to admit,I did not like her at all when I met her but know,she's a good friend.

"You're still beautiful as ever.You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you." she said with her sweet sexy accent she was always known for.

"I'm still 24." I smiled at her.I looked over her shoulder and saw Han standing there. "I'll be right back..."

I smiled to Gisele and walked over to Han. "I see you're still eating."

"I see you're still wearing your hair frizzy." he said.I chuckled and hugged him.It felt good to hug him.I didn't want to let go...I felt so bad for leaving him in Japan just like that.I called him...but I never told him I was with Brian.Now I'm engaged to him.As I pulled apart I smiled and went to hug Rico and Tego.

"Mucho tiempo sin verte." (Long time no see.) I said in Spanish.

"Usted nos conoce, nos mantenían ocupados." (You know us,we kept busy one way or another.) Tego responded.

We all came together in a big circle after saying hi to everyone. "Nice digs.So what's this all about?" Han asked.

"Yeah man why'd you drag us half way around the world?" Tej asked. I looked at Dom and then back at Tej.

"Cause we got a job." I smiled. I tilted my head motioning them to follow me. "So our targets name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here.He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." We stopped in front of a table.

"No paper trail means no banks.And no banks means cash houses." Gisele filled in.

"Exactly." I nodded.

"Ten to be exact.Spread throughout the city." Brian said.

"And we're gonna hit all of them." Dom finished.

"All of them?" Tej asked confused.

"All of them." Dom repeated.

"That sounds crazy." Roman spoke up. "You bring us to a whole other country, so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for you all, but personal ain't good for business.I can't do this homie."

Roman said before walking off.

"So we're talking about is a hundred million dollars." Dom said making footsteps stop.

"You say what? Hundred...? See sometimes I be over thinking man, and uh," Roman came walking back. "I know we just met and you kinda got to, uh..."

"That's right a hundred million dollars and everything we take, we split even." Dom said.

"That's a little bit over 10 million a piece.I am down." Tej took a breath.

"10 million...sounds like a whole lot of vaginal action for me." Roman said.

"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark.You just can't." Gisele logically said.

"As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest. " Han spoke.

"Exactly." I smirked.

As everyone got prepared for what we were about to do I cocked my gun and put it on my belt. I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and saw Han. Shit. I was kind of avoiding this conversation.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hey." he said.

"Look Han,I-"

"I just wanted to give you back this." He said holding up a ring. It's the ring that Han bought for me in Tokyo. I saw it in the window and fell in love with it.Then he bought it for me. It was a black and silver ring that had Off To Neverland engraved on it.

I reached for it and bit my lip.Then Brian walked next to me. "Thank you..."

"No problem." He gave me a sad smile before he walked away.

"You ok?" Brian asked me.

"Yeah..." I gulped.He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand making him turn to me. "Brian." I smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He leaned down and kissed me.