Chapter 2

A P R I L

The door slammed open and I tried not to struggle anymore.Dom,Brian and I were being held by our hands with chains.They held us up high so we couldn't touch the ground.It felt like a torture chamber.All our legs swung as a guy in a suit came in.

"You three started quite a bit of trouble today,Three of my men dead.Three DEA agents along with them.Of course,this is business and sometimes things go astray.All I care about is the car.Tell me where it is,and I'll let you go." he said looking at Dom.

"The roofing plastic says you're full of shit." Brian added.The guy in the fancy suit started pacing back and fourth.

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world, but here in Rio,I like it when all parties know what they're up against." He said stopping.

"That's funny.Because it goes both ways." Dom responded.He smirked and walked over to me.

"You know you're friend here is very beautiful.By the color of her skin she can almost pretend that she's from here..." he said carassing my face then him leading down to the middle of my boobs.I bit my lip as I shook. "You're shaking darling,"

He smirked as he looked at Brian shake his chains lightly.But then he removed his hand and I kept strong. "Where ever your sister is,I will find her."

He smiled and left the room.When he did that it brought unwanted memories that I shut down a long time ago.I didn't want to remember anything from when I was a kid in all those foster homes with all the creepy dads trying to...do things.It traumatized me,but they never actually did anything to me.I reacted too fast before anyone got to me.

As soon as I heard a car leave I felt relieved.

"What's wrong doll face..." the guy asked walking up to me. "You scared?"

When he said that I kicked him in the face,but before he could hit the bottom I wrapped my thighs around his neck snapped his neck.That's when Dom ripped out of his chains and pointed the guys gun away from him so the guy would miss the shot.He threw the gun away from his and Brian wrapped his legs around him,and choked him out.Dom grabbed the keys on the shelf and let us go free.

"April,I swear to god-"

I cut Brian off by crashing my lips onto his.After a little we pulled apart. "I'm fine...I am...really."

We arrived to the garage were Mia was waiting for us. "Mia?" I asked.

Mia got away from hiding and hugged us. "Thank god you're ok..."

Dom hugged her and looked at the pole in her hand. "Just like a Toretto..." They both smiled.I looked around.

"Where's Vince?" Mia asked.

"That's a good question." Brian said.

"He'll be here." Dom said walking over to put Mia's weapon down.

"Guy's we're all over the news." Mia sighed walking over with us. "They think we're the ones who killed those D.E.A on the train."

"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list." I said that sitting down in a chair.

"The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We got to get out of here." Brian said.

"One thing we know for sure..." Dom said standing over the car Mia took back at the train. "Is that they wanted this car."

"So something important must be in it." I finished.

"If we find out what it is,we know what we're up against." Dom nodded.