01-05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 1:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 1:
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"We have a share of the money left by your parents! If you can't find the cash, you can transfer money via mobile phone. Good niece, I won't pick it."

In the dilapidated tube building, a middle-aged woman blocked the door with her hands on her hips to prevent the girl from going out.

The simple girl in the room has clear eyes and good looks, but her face is swollen with malnutrition, and her eyes have dark circles under her eyes.

She smiled dismal:

"Auntie, I have given you the money you and uncle deserve. Now I really have no money."

The aunt scolded with her hips akimbo:

"Mu Yao, Mu Yao, you little bastard, you have dropped out of school now, and you still go out to work every day, don't you save money? We can be kind to your parents. If you don't support us well, that would be a loss of conscience! The neighbors didn't agree when they saw it!"

As the aunt said, she waved to the outside of the tube building. There were a lot of women outside who were watching melon seeds and watching the show. They all retracted immediately, looking at the sky and the earth. No one wanted to interfere with the Mu family.

The girl in the room, Mu Yao, smiled away and said coldly:

"I just gave you three hundred yuan the day before yesterday."

Auntie:

"That little money will just play two games of mahjong, not enough, so get more."

Mu Yao went out, ignoring her directly:

"Please let me go, I'm going out to work."

When the aunt saw this, she pushed Mu Yao away and walked into the house, cursing:

"Little bastard, don't give money... See what valuable things you have here..."

Mu Yao didn't want to answer, but seeing her aunt rummaged outside, walked into the back room, and followed it worriedly.

Aunt took out a small box from the drawer of the bedside, opened it, and her face was immediately full of joy:

"Isn't this? Where do you keep such a good baby!"

Mu Yao screamed, pounced on and snatched the small box:

"This is left by my mother, you must not move!"

Aunty shrieked:

"Such a good jade bracelet, you are a little girl. If you use it inappropriately, let me use it, hehehe! I don't think it's a dead thing, it's not bad!"

Mu Yao clung to the box tightly, protecting the box in her heart, her aunt rushed over, pulled her hair, yelled at her, and must **** the box.

The two were entangled, and a male voice suddenly came from outside the door:

"You let her go!"

Mu Yao lowered her head to protect the box tightly, and when she heard this voice, tears rolled in her eyes and came down:

"Big Brother Zhang!"

This is her childhood sweetheart's neighbor, three years older than her, named Zhang Jianhua, who is married to Mu Yao.

Zhang Jianhua, who is a tall man, pulled her aunt away as soon as she came up, and pushed her directly out of the door, standing at the door and sternly scolded: