46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 46:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xiao Huihui went through the entire crew of "She and His Star" and finally found his key goal.

Chang Yang, just 23 years old, a fresh graduate, worked as an assistant director in the crew, an indispensable but often oppressed role.

Such a boy is very easy to be tempted by the outside world. As long as he pays attention to a few words of praise, he will pour out everything in the crew like beans.

He very skillfully sent a private message to the past, and did not write much, only wrote a self-introduction, said to introduce him to work, please add WeChat XXX.

Within a day, Xiao Huihui used WeChat for public relations and added Chang Yang.

"Hello, I am Chang Yang."

"Hello, this is Xiao Huihui of XX Public Relations. I want to ask you a few questions for a fee. This is an advance deposit."

Kakaka, several red packets were sent over.

Sending red envelopes instead of transferring money is also a psychological trick. The amount of the red envelope is not known in advance, even out of curiosity, as long as you click to open it, you will receive it in your personal account. At this time, the average person will definitely be a little flustered, a little bit happy, and feel owed to the other party.

Chang Yang opened the red envelope as expected.

Xiao Xuhui immediately followed up:

"We are in public relations, and we often encounter situations where the crew is torn apart, especially among female stars. Have you encountered this situation in the crew?"

Chang Yang responded quickly, but with three unexpected words:

"Nothing."

Xiao Huihui:

"Impossible? Do you think about it again?"

Chang Yang:

"I really thought about it. It really didn't... Our crew is super harmonious, much better than the crew my classmate entered. We didn't get any major events except for being a little tired and staying up late. My classmates The crew is simply terrible. He has witnessed several scenes of the goddess tearing, and the whole person is disillusioned. If you want to ask about tearing, then I really have nothing to say, we really don’t have it! Or I Return the money to you?"

Xiao Huihui:

"...Is there any gossip about Mu Yao?"

Chang Yang:

"Really! Mu Yao is really nice! I didn't line up to send her food before. She ate two meals at noon in order not to make us sad! I watched her eat! She is so nice! There was no bite left, and I couldn’t walk anymore after eating, and comforted us!"

Xiao Huihui:

"???"

He had been doing public relations for so many years, and it was the first time he encountered such a situation where there was nothing to say. He had to say a few words and then went down again to find another goal.

The strange thing is that no matter how many people he finds, everyone makes similar arguments.

"Where is there any tearing incident in our crew? Even if there is a bad run-in in the early stage, the latter is particularly harmonious~"